Chapter 94

Chapter 94

    There has never been a moment for Wen Yongze, so clearly aware that he and this child have become strangers.

    When Wen Shuo was born, there was such a short time, he loved him like a treasure in the sky.

    Only that year, a major event happened to the Wen family that almost brought down the entire Wen family.

    That was an investment made by Mr. Wen, and almost lost the entire Wen family. This incident scared almost all Wen Jiabao that this wealthy life was coming to an end.

    Even Wen Yongze not only blamed his father for his own way of investing that time, but Mr. Wen would not admit his failure.

    He found a monk to tell the fortune, to see if there was something dirty in the house, that's why Wen Jia was hurt.

    After a while, the monk said that the new life in the family was in conflict with Wen Jia. He only needs to send him away and Wen Jia can rise to death.

    At that time, Wen's family had reached the end of the battle, and Mr. Wen would try any method. Including abandoning one's own grandson, as long as Wen Jia can survive.

    Mr. Wen was the earth emperor of the Wen family. He gave an order and Wen Shuo was sent to the countryside.

    Not to mention, in the second week, Wenjia’s investment took a turn for the better.

    Not only that, this investment has brought Wen Jia to the next level. At the same time, the Wen family was convinced that Wen Shuo was the disaster star of the Wen family.

    They paid the monk generously and ignored Wen Shuo.

    These memories are not good for Wen Shuo, and naturally for Wen Yongze.

    When he was about to abandon his son at the beginning, Wen Yongze was not indifferent. Wen Shuo was born under everyone's expectations.

    And how did Wen Shuo go from the third master of the Wen family to a disaster star, and then to a evil star?

    This is because when the Wen family finally showed mercy to take Wen Shuo back, he killed his elder brother.

    For this reason, Mr. Wen also fell ill. Blame myself that I shouldn't be softhearted and want to take him back, so that such a talented grandson would lose his life for a evil star.

    Of course, Wen Shuo and his eldest son cannot be compared. Wen Shuo's eldest brother, Wen Yi, was the first grandson of the Wen family since birth.

    After growing up, he has always shown excellent talent.

    He is the person most likely to pass Wen Yongze's eldest brother's family and be selected as the heir of the Wen family group by Mr. Wen.

    However, that's one person, because the younger brother who picked him up died.

    Wen Yongze turned his anger on Wenshuo, and even Wenshuo's biological mother was distraught and turned a blind eye to Wenshuo.

    The 18-year-old car accident became an important turning point when Wenshuo was abandoned by the Wen family.

    ***

    Wen Yongze feels heartbroken every time he thinks of these memories. He thought that Wen Shuo was the same.

    But the reality is obviously not like this. After Wen Shuo was expelled from the Wen family, he also began to grow on his own, leaving the Wen family by himself.