Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    Looking at the woman on the stage, she stood there, holding the microphone, with a confident look.

    The director suddenly felt cold all over and eliminated Kang Bing. Maybe he should consult Lin Xian at the beginning.

    In fact, he didn't dare to put any other medicine, he just took a sleeping pill.

    The original purpose was just to let Kang Bing sleep for a while, and then declared that he was uncomfortable.

    But the director didn't expect Kang Bing to climb onto the stage.

    That's it, even so, Kang Bing's performance is not bad. But what's bad is that now, Kang Bing is directly picked up by Lin Xian. Lin Xian was just standing on the stage, but the bargaining chip in her hand was enough to discourage the director.

    The host almost dropped the microphone. He is also in the entertainment industry, and of course he is not used to many behaviors.

    But they were all part-time workers, and he was not qualified to say anything.

    Of course, the director feels that a mature idol can handle these things in a mature way.

    Only Nen Touqing, like Lin Xian, ran to the stage and spread out everything on the stage to tell everyone.

    Can those people give her justice?

    Lin Xian is not a newcomer. She has been in the industry for so many years. Is she stupid what she is doing now?

    The host didn't know whether she was stupid or not, but she was a little admired in her heart. Ants cannot shake trees, but ants who are brave enough to shake trees are still different.

    But that's only the case, because he knows that Lin Xian's good days will come to this day.

    Lin Xian is not moving the cakes of the TV station, but the cakes of a few big capitals.

    The host on the stage can't be silent like the director, his task is to round the stage. Even though, the situation is not so good now.

    But he still dutifully said: "Ahahahaha, I don't understand what I said."

    Lin Xian also laughed, and then said heartily: "Don't you understand? To make it clear, sleeping pills can also be detected through blood tests."

    Moderator: "..." Fuck! ! ! Actually said it.

    The director's face in the audience is green, live broadcast? Live your sister! What should I do if there is a live broadcast accident?

    Lin Xian on the stage was indifferent: "I don't know what I said, but think about the original intention of the show, and then look at what you do today. It's really disgusting."

    Then, Lin Xian dropped the microphone and turned away. .

    But what should or should not be said, she said it!

    The three mentors on the mentor stage looked at each other. Is the show still doing?

    Director: Be a Mao.

    Lin Xian left, leaving only the students on the court, standing there embarrassed and helpless.

    Thousands of pairs of eyes stared at the audience and outside the stage. For the first time, the attention made them feel so uncomfortable.