Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Never thought that Lin Xian was trying out the show, so Mat Zifan, who couldn't adjust to Lin Xian's admiring eyes, jumped his eyelids.

    Seeing that the other side did not answer the scene, Lin Xian blinked and then smiled.

    Xi Zifan gave another chuckle in his heart. The long one is really good-looking, but...he did

    n't want to play, so Lin Xian suddenly reminded him: "You are not in the play."     Xi

    Zifan: "Huh???"

Lin Xian: "The director told us to play against each other."

    Xi

    Zifan was taken aback : "...right?" Lin Xian looked at him suspiciously for a while, and then slowly asked: "Have you ever acted in a play? You...Um!!! "

    Before she finished speaking, Jian Muxing, who didn't know where to jump out, covered Lin Xian's mouth with her hands and dragged her away.     Xi Zifan

    turned his head to look at Li

Wenqiang with a dull expression : "What did she say?" Lin Wenqiang said "at a loss": "Did she speak? Did she say? Wang Mao, did you hear her talking?"

    Wang Mao Shaking his head and saying, "I didn't hear anything!"

    Xi Zifan: "..." Are you kidding me?

    ***The

    first scene is a scene where the male lead and Kong Ling met at the beginning of Shimen, and the two fell in love at first sight.

    Lin Xian hadn't put on makeup because she was late. So he followed the makeup artist, and Xi Zifan sat in a rocking chair alone and read the script.

    Li Wenqiang sneaked up to him, and then smiled and asked, "How do you feel?" When

    Xi Zifan choked, he thought of her loving eyes and the sentence: "Have you

    ever acted in a play?" After he became famous, This is the first time anyone has asked him if he ever acted in a play? It almost made him feel full of heart all morning, and even thinking of this, he is a little bit suspicious of life.

    Therefore, the answering voice was a bit tough: "I haven't commented on the drama yet, so I won't comment on it for the time being."

    Li Wenqiang laughed: "Didn't you study the script together in the morning?"

    Xi Zifan could only think about it carefully, and then asked, "Her. Isn’t the appearance too imperial? To be honest, it is different from the Kong Ling in my mind. Kong Ling should have a baby face, big eyes, and two pears when smiling. Lin Xian and this image are too far apart, and don’t Saying this, even if it’s an ancient costume, I don’t think she can eat it.”

    If it’s modern red carpet makeup, he believes that Lin Xian is definitely the dazzling one.

    But the beauty in costume naturally has its own standards.

    Li Wenqiang smiled slightly and said, "There is no Chinese woman who is not suitable for costumes."

    Xi Zifan: But there are women who are not suitable for costumes, and it is you! ! !

    Li Wenqiang meets many people and knows all kinds of people, so he is naturally very picky about every role.

    He has also picked some good acting skills, but gave up because the image is too abrupt.