Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    Just after hearing that Wang Chengjun said such a big event, at the same time the door opened at the entrance.

    Who is the person here? it goes without saying.

    Everyone present turned their heads to look at the entrance, with some guessing, nervousness, and anticipation in their hearts.

    who is it? Really amateur? It's impossible not to tell myself about such a big thing. Does the broker already know? Or is it a tricky show?

    Everyone guessed in their hearts, but they didn't delay their gazes staring at the door.

    When the door opened, they first saw the emerald green skirt corners, and then a suitcase was put in first. Then, there was another suitcase. There were three suitcases in total. Only then did I see a girl come in.

    The girl has big black long wavy hair that reaches the legs, her skin is as shiny as jade, her big eyes are high and her nose is like a Barbie doll.

    She wore an emerald green dress without any decoration, simple attire, but with irrepressible extravagance.

    At a glance, Xi Yafan saw that this dress was a new product just launched this year, a luxury item, a 90,000 piece. It can be seen that girls have a wealthy family.

    "Hello everyone, my name is Su Qi, please take care of me." When

    several men saw such a beautiful woman, they couldn't help but glance twice.

    The girl’s face is very small. When she laughs, she has two dimples and her big round eyes are slightly squinted, which is very pleasant.

    This gave the three women present a sense of crisis in their hearts. She is an amateur, but a wealthy amateur. In terms of momentum, they even far outweigh these actresses.

    Su Qi walked into the living room and

    greeted the director with a smile: "Hello, Director Wang." Wang Chengjun smiled and said, "Miss Su, sit down, come, let me introduce to you, this Miss Su Qi is the president of China Flower House Clothing The eldest daughter. It's the first time to show up in public, right?"

    Su Qi smiled, she was confident, and there was a lot of extravagance between her gestures, which was a different level.

    Su Qi nodded: "Well, I heard that there was such a program, so I resigned from abroad and came back."

    Wang Chengjun smiled and continued to introduce: "Su Qi studied in the famous fashion design college in Miguo, and was staying with a high salary after graduating last year. I work in a design company in the United States. I have very rich work experience. I will only come back when I hear about our program and want to participate. Let us warmly welcome!"

    Wealthy family background, beautiful appearance, high education, independence, almost The advantages that can be thought of are all in her.

    Why does such a woman appear here?

    Su Qi curled her lips and showed a domineering smile. She raised her finger to Ruan Zeming and said: "I am a fan of Mr. Ruan. I watched the "Indestructible Ice" you filmed last year 10 times. I really like the Zhao you created. The role of Qin is so

    touching ." Ruan Zeming was taken aback. He looked at Su Qi and grinned reluctantly: "Thank you."

    Su Qi stretched out his hand to lift his hair, looked at Lin Xian, and then moved away with contempt. She stared at Ruan Zeming and said, "I'm here for you."