Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    "I also brought a gift, and I'll show it to you." Lin Xian said suddenly after receiving the special product from Wen Shuo.

    Wen Shuo heard this and looked up at her. His eyes seemed to be

    shining . He smiled and said, "Okay." Hearing the conversation between the two, Ruan Zeming in the living room suddenly regained consciousness and turned to look at Lin Xian. I understand that what Lin Xian is about to give to Wen Shuo is a gift originally prepared for herself.

    Originally... it should be my own.

    Lin Xian went to the opposite room and took out a box of dried bamboo shoots. She reached out and handed it to Wen Shuo: "My home is backed by a mountain, and there is a large bamboo forest behind the mountain. This dried bamboo shoot is worthless. I picked it from the bamboo forest in the back mountain of my house. Think, the special product should be something like this."

    Wen Shuo put the thing on his lap, he stared at the box of dried bamboo shoots, and promised: "I will cherish it."

    Lin Xian shook his head: "No, just eat it quickly. It's serious."

    Wen Shuo: "..."

    Ruan Zeming at the other end suddenly lowered his head and smiled. He understood that maybe Lin Xian was responding to him seriously. I didn't hear it! I also broke this relationship first.

    After choosing their respective partners, everyone returned to their rooms.

    Lin Xian helped to push Wen Shuo to his room. There was no camera in the room. Therefore, Lin Xian could safely ask: "Why is President Wen coming?"

    Wen Shuo carefully put the dried bamboo shoots into the suitcase on the bed , Casually responded: "I participated in the investment of this show, 20 million, came to inspect."

    Lin Xian was taken aback, and then asked in amazement: "Yijia Yijia can still put out 20 million?"

    Wen Shuoyi Stay, is Yijia Yijia so poor?

    Lin Xian: "I think it was still at a loss last year."

    Wen Shuo pursed his lips, and said stiffly: "...I made some money recently."

    Lin Xian congratulated, "Congratulations, but since I came to inspect, why? Just thought of participating in the show?"

    Wen Shuo had a meal: "Su Qi..." After chanting the name, Wen Shuo turned his attention to Lin Xian: "She is not a good girl. In high school, she was fighting, falling in love, getting pregnant, and having an abortion, almost everything you can think of. , She did it all. She really likes Ruan Zeming, so she came to the show because of you."

    Lin Xian frowned: "To deal with me?"

    Wen Shuo nodded: "She is crazy, she can do everything. "

    Lin Xian slowly recalled, squinting her eyes and asked: "So, you are here because of me?"

    Wen Shuo lowered his head slightly, his voice was extremely cold, but his words made people feel warm: "You are my employee." I’m responsible.” After a

    pause, he turned around and took out two tickets from the suitcase and handed them to Lin Xian, and continued: “I will accompany you in this lawsuit.”

    “I’m very partial, since you It belongs to my company, and I will...unconditionally help you win the case." Wen Shuo promised again.

    It turns out that being human is like this...