Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    Bai Tong and Lin Xian are not very familiar, but at this moment, the two seem to have met for many years.

    Bai Tong is satisfied. She has met beautiful people and beautiful things in this not perfect world. This is a very happy thing.

    But even so, she should leave. There is always a banquet in the world, she wants to catch up with Lin Xian and walk shoulder to shoulder with her, there is still a long way to go.

    Before leaving, Lin Xian smiled and told her suddenly: "I know this money is for you, and the probability of you using it for tuition is very low."

    Bai Tong was stunned, and wanted to ask why he still gave it?

    Lin Xian seemed to know her doubts: "However, I think if kindness can move people. Can the light in the dark help you light up the way forward?"

    Bai Tong said clearly, "You...know me." The situation at home, isn’t it?"

    Lin Xian thought about it when the two met for the first time, and said, "I didn’t know when I first met you, but I think your spine is not willing enough. So I thought, you Probably a person with a very good story.” After

    this, Bai Tong's eyes were red, and she asked in a dumb voice, “Just because of this, do you give me money?”

    “I just think you probably really need it.” Lin Xian said, "So, I checked it a little bit. Then I understand, you really need it."

    Bai Tong looked at Lin Xian with tears in her eyes, and she bowed deeply, "Thank you for this opportunity." "In the darkness, Lin Xian gave a very big beam of light, illuminating the way forward, and even illuminating everything around her.

    "May I ask, who told you about my situation?" This is also where Bai Tong is puzzled. Her condition is not good, but few people know it.

    Lin Xian looked down at her mobile phone, and then replied decisively: "No."

    Bai Tong laughed and said, "I see, thank you." She didn't pursue who said what, at least the result now is beyond the reach. Surprised.

    She bowed again, and then left briskly.

    After Bai Tong left, Jian Muxing was still in a state of shock.

    It wasn't until Lin Xian went to change clothes that Jian Muxing asked Lin Xian, "You knew she was saving for her mother's medical expenses?"

    Lin Xian nodded, and did not explain why she knew, nor did she explain why she didn't tell Jian Muxing. .

    Jian Muxing just pursed her mouth, and after a while she suffocated: "I'm sorry, I should look up more."

    Lin Xian removed all the pearl hairpins from her head, and said casually: "It's okay, you can't find out. "

    Yes ." Jian Muxing: "..." Although the boss is very good, he is really stuck.

    ***

    Li Wenqiang has made an appointment with the hotel, and Lin Xian is not completely unprofitable during this period of time with the crew. At least, her acting skills have been recognized.

    A group of people went to the hotel, one by one, they stopped at the entrance of the hotel and got off one by one. It was inevitable to attract the attention of nearby reporters, who secretly looked over.

    I first saw Li Wenqiang in the first car, followed by Wang Cap and several assistants. A few people looked excited and happily talked and laughed and walked in.