Chapter 109

Chapter 109

    Although he was speechless for Lin Xian's scumbag, he knew that Lin Xian hadn't calmed down yet.

    Wen Shuo, who was rumored about the scandal, could only smile helplessly, and asked: "The reporter asked me at that time, how do you answer?"

    Lin Xian looked at him and said, "Why do you want to answer? Just be silent."

    Wen Shuo was not surprised by this. The answer, he nodded, then smiled: "Okay, as long as it doesn't deny it."

    Lin Xian: "..."

    ***

    At this moment, in a luxurious villa.

    A pure and pleasant-looking woman was looking at the copy on the mobile phone search and the blessings of netizens below, and fell into silence.

    The woman's last name is Ke, and her first name is Wei. Kewei, full name, is Wen Shuo's fiancée before the age of 18.

    When Kewei was born, the Ke family was just a small upstart. To tell the truth, she was engaged to Wenshuo at that time, and it all climbed to the top.

    Kewei is different from Lin Xian. Lin Xian's beauty is a bit dazzling. Because of her personality, she was crushed into four points even if she was very beautiful. Now she has a public personality, even if it's six cents, she can still show it very well.

    And Kewei's appearance is a refreshing new style, probably the white moonlight that everyone remembers in school.

    Wearing a school uniform, wearing a ponytail, drinking milk tea, and smiling purely.

    When Wen Jia chose Ke Wei as Wen Shuo's fiancée, one of the reasons was that the Ke family was not high on the door. One is because Kewei really feels good.

    Coupled with the cooperation between the two, Wen Shuo was married when he was only 10 years old. The two children met only once, less than 10 minutes.

    Ke Wei's impression of Wen Shuo has always been a handsome and gentle brother.

    Who would have thought that Wen Shuo would be crippled by an accident.

    This is not the most critical thing either. The key is that not only was he disabled, he was also expelled from Wen's house.

    Wen Shuo had no value, and the Ke family naturally didn't want their daughter to send him to serve a man with a broken leg. This marriage was left alone, and it was natural that Wen Shuo was ashamed of himself and proposed to dissolve the marriage contract.

    Wen Shuo was 18 years old and Ke Wei was 16 years old when the marriage was dismissed.

    Now Kewei is 26 years old, and we talked about the two a few years ago, but they couldn't get together. Last year, when the Ke family met with Xiang family's parents, they suddenly talked about the children of the two families.

    As a result, Ke Wei and Xiang Jia’s Xiang Jun went on a blind date. Xiang Jun is also good-looking. He has a romantic personality and loves to laugh. The two get along well and they got engaged last year.

    The wedding will be held at the end of this year, but it is also this year that Xiang Jun’s problems have gradually become prominent.

    Xiang Jun loves to play. When they first got engaged, the two of them were like newlyweds and had a deep affection. But slowly, the binding force of the engagement is not enough to make this rich second generation give up the outside world of colorful flowers.