Chapter 47

Kai's POV

"I don't think I can do it." Malia says while looking at me shyly. I chuckle and move back on the bed. I hold her hand and lead it to her center making her touch herself. She breathes in hard as I guide her hand to rub herself.

"Just like that." I whisper to her and she bites her lip. I walk back to the chair and look at her.

"What if someone is watching?" She asks making me smile.

"No one is , I locked the door too." I tell her then look down at her hand that is still at her center . "Go on baby, touch yourself for me." I tell her and she looks at me then her eyes move to my member that has formed a tent in my briefs.
She begins to rub herself then opens her legs even wider for me to see. She uses the other hand to part her lower lips then puts two fingers inside herself.

"Mhhmmm Kai, you like that?" She moans while thrusting her fingers then rubs her clit. She gets a rhythm then begins to cry out my name as her toes curl.
"Shit Kai I'm about to cum." She moans loudly then she begins to shake as her orgasm overtakes her body.

"Wow, look at how wet you are." I tell her as she breathes hard while I get back on the bed and pull my briefs off. I take her hand and put her fingers in my mouth and lick her juices off.
"And you taste good." I tell her and then look up at her.

"Make love to me Kai." She says lowly. I push her legs further apart then lay inbetween them. She pulls me to her by my neck and kisses me hard and I kiss back. I touch her breast and she aches her back. I pull up from the kiss and look at her.

"You feel that?" I ask her as I rub my tip that is coated with precum on her clit.

"Yeah.." she moans loudly and I slip my tip into her and her body shakes lightly as she has a mini orgasm.
"You're so big." She moans again.

"And you can take it." I peck her lips then slip my whole length in and I begin to thrust in and out of her while looking at her. She begins to scratch my back with her nails as she moans loudly.
"You're so wet." I whisper to her and she clenches her walls around me and I prevent myself from cumming . I thrust deep inside her then remain there . This has her screaming and clenching at the same time .

"Kai!! Oh my.....ahhhh." She loudly moans and I begin to move then kiss her . Our bodies are now covered in sweat and her wetness is so loud. Her legs begin to shake as she clenches her walls.

"Cum for me." I tell her and she cums all over my member and that has me releasing into her hard. I kiss her parted lips as we both breathe hard and I pull out. I move down her body and put her legs on my shoulders.

"What..w-what are you doing?" She asks as I kiss her thighs then look at her center that is so wet and still dripping .

"I'm going to have dessert." I tell her then pull her to me and I begin to eat her out.

"Oh shit." She moans as I tongue fuck her as she begins to ride my face. I pull away before she cums then hover over her and make love to her again. For the whole night till she taps out.

I wake up the next morning and the smell of breakfast invades my nose and Malia is out of bed. I take a quick shower then get some shorts on and walk out of the bedroom to the kitchen. I find Ben having breakfast so I look around for my wife.

"She is out by the water." Ben says as I join him on the table then begin to dish my breakfast out.

"Okay." I reply.

"So I assume you had a good night and good early morning." He says while smirking.

"Yeah I did and wipe that smirk off your face."I tell him and he grins.