Chapter 46

Malia's POV

"Is this necessary?" I ask Kai who has blindfolded me. We came back from the town and it's now evening so Kai decided to prepare something at the beach.

"It is."

"But you're taking me to the beach and I know exactly where it is."

"It has a surprise on it so that's why I'm putting the blindfold." He says then guides me move to what I'm assuming is the beach and I'm bare feet because I love the feeling of the sand on my feet also , all my pregnancies have me hating shoes . He pulls the blindfold off and I can't help but smile brightly at what is set up.

"This is beautiful Kai, how did you set this up in a short time?" I ask him as I walk around the fort, I think that's it's name

"I know, and I had people come over and prepare it then make us dinner too." He replies then walks to where I am.

"This is really beautiful, thank you." I turn and hug him.

"You're welcome, come on, let's eat." He says then helps me take a seat. He gets his shoes off then sits opposite from me making me frown.

"Since when do you sit far away from me?" I ask him as I reach for the glass of water and drink.

"Since I knew sitting next to you is so tempting that I forget that I'm supposed to eat food." He says making me roll my eyes.

"Wow, who are you and what have you done to my husband?" I ask playfully making him chuckle. He never sits far away from me, ever .

"You ready to eat?" He asks and I nod my head yes. He gets up and walks back to the house where I'm assuming the food is and I frown again because I didn't smell any cooking.
"Here you go baby." Kai comes back with two platters and sets them down.

"Aw bae is my waiter today." I joke as I take the other platter and set it down for him.

"I am, I'll be back." He says then pecks my cheek and goes back. He later comes back and we begin to eat.

"This food is heaven." I tell him while stuffing my face with food.

"I know, I had their best chef come prepare it for us." He says while eating.
"Do you think we should get another house?" Kai asks after some time .

"What's wrong with the one we have?"

"I just feel like there are bad memories and I don't want those memories to stick with us." He says then comes to sit on my side. He pulls me to him.

"Kai, we can't get another house no, that's out. You spent a lot of money on that house we can't move out just like that."

"We can lease it."

"No, that's not happening . Kai, we have very many great memories in our home, the good ones outweigh the bad ones Kai, we started our family there. Our kids have grown up from there,we aren't moving out. Also, we've made our babies, apart from the twins from there. They've been conceived from our home so we aren't moving."

"I guess you're right and I think Killian was conceived at the family vacation we had in South Africa." He whispers while kissing my neck.

"And how do you know that?"

"I made sure to cum in you five times and made you keep my seed in you till I was satisfied that I had you pregnant."

"Was that why you wouldn't let me go to the bathroom after we had sex?" I ask him remembering that time.

"That was why." He says then pulls me to him so that I'm straddling him.

"That's not how conceiving works babe, the moment we have unprotected sex, I'm pregnant already, you just have a fetish of having me keep your cum in me." I tell him and he chuckles then grips my ass as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I just love to see it coming out of you mixed with yours." He whispers then kisses my lips softly.

"I love that too actually." I tell him. The sky is now dark and the lamps look even more beautiful than before.

"I know, you're a freak because you even love licking the mixture." He says then pulls my shirt off and I let him. A cold breeze brushes against my breasts making my nipples harden more than they were.

"Okay let's stop talking about our mixed cum." I tell him. He just looks at my chest without saying anything . He bends his head and kisses my breast making me shiver.

"Is it cold?" He asks , his voice deeper and low. He is hard too, I can feel him.

"Yeah, kind of."

"Let me get you inside." He says then stands up still holding me and I wrap my legs around him.

"What about dessert?" I ask him .

"You are my dessert." He says as we get into the house.
He walks us to the bedroom and sets me on the bed gently then walks out. I cover my chest with my hands and that's when Kai comes back and takes his shorts and shirt off leaving him in just his briefs.

"Stop covering yourself, I've seen all of you." He tells me and I remove my hands. He pulls a chair next to the bed and takes a seat.

"What are you doing?" I sit up on my elbows and look at him.

"Touch yourself, touch yourself and imagine its me." He says lowly as his eyes look over my body.

"I..I... I can't." I reply and look away from him. We've done this once, he told me to touch myself and I didn't even cum because he couldn't take it.

"Look at me." He commands and I turn to look at him. He gets up from the chair and I don't miss his evident bulge. He gets on the bed and opens my legs wider and he lays in between them. He kisses me hard with one hand squeezing my breast as the other keeps his weight off me. I moan as he turns the kiss into a sloppy one and he pulls away.

"You're going to touch yourself and cum for me okay?" He says lowly as his hand moves down my stomach then slips his fingers into my panties touching my already wet core.

"Okay." I moan out and he sits up then pulls my panties off me leaving me naked. He goes back to the chair still holding my panties. He puts my panties on his nose and sniffs making me blush.

.