Christmas Special (Fluff)

Writing Prompt #24

Merry Christmas!

It... is a day late, but that doesn't matter. Here ya go. 12/26/21.

Words: 274

Galaxy laughs, her nose bright pink. Kizo holds her closer also laughing. 

Her soft red Christmas hat up against his chin. He rests his head more firmly on her head. His scarf around his neck, and pressed against her forehead. 

Their breaths coming out in their own little clouds, only to disappear quickly. The night sky decorated with stars, and the building with Christmas lights and Santas. 

Her hands bundled up between them, the tips of her fingers freezing. Her back fingerless gloves at least keeping her palms warm. 

"This is the best Christmas." Kizo tells her.

Galaxy smiles wider, chuckling again. "I completely agree." He moves his hands to her back, hugging her closer.

"We should totally get home and get warm." Kizo mentions. 

Galaxy presses the side of her head to his chest. "Maybe..." She softly whispers. The shopping buildings all closing and sold out, their lights all brightening the road. 

"C'mon," He taps her shoulders, pushing her from his chest. "I still have a present for you." 

Galaxy's face goes red. 

Kizo chuckles, "We can most certainly do that later."

She shakes her head, "Not... that." She looks up at him properly, "I was thinking of just cuddling," She winks at him, "But, I don't mind."

Kizo looks away, his own cheeks going a shade of red. 

He turns to her, and kisses her passionately. She leans in, getting enraptured by him. 

Their lips perfectly mold together, before they pull away. 

"It's settled then." Kizo grins, "Two more presents."

Galaxy's eyes widen, and she looks down, her face glowing. Kizo sheepishly smiles.

She slowly nods, her hands tightening around his coat.