Phone Sex (Smut)

Writing Prompt: #8

My childhood best friend *really* wanted me to write a phone sex between some of my OG Characters, so here ya go! Let's hope I can wing it. 

Only took me a day to write it! Whoo! 8/03/21

Words: 2,276

Melody flopped onto the bed. 

Kuki was on a mission, so she was left alone in their apartment. 

She didn't pry into what it was, even though he had informed her she could know what he was doing, she had asked him to keep it a secret. 

She sighed. She didn't have someone to cuddle with her or talk about their day throughout the night.

She clung to the blanket on his side of the bed. She felt alone.

She was alone.

His presence was everything to her. And, now that he was gone, temporarily, she felt desperately lonesome.

Ring!

Melody bolts up. Sitting on the bed, she quickly turns around to the rest of the bedroom. Her eyes dart around, searching for her phone. 

She gets up off the bed, she could've sworn that she had it on her. She walked into the small living room, looking for her ringing phone. 

He had promised to call her while he was gone. 

She caught sight of it in peripheral vision, on the kitchen counter. Melody breathed a sigh of relief. 

She walked over and picked it up. It was a (704) number she didnt recognize. 

She declines. She accidentally slams her phone on the counter out of distress. She realizes what she did, and quickly picks her phone up, and apologizes. 

"S-sorry..." Melody murmured, "Didn't mean to get angry at you..." She brushed it off, making sure it wasn't broken. I don't think she was talking to the phone itself.

She wasn't mad or upset that it wasn't Kuki, she was just upset at herself for getting such hopes so high. 

She took a few deep breathes. She calmed herself down, and took her phone into the bedroom with her. 

The apartment was desolate. 

She limply fell onto the bed. She was tired. Of what, I am unsure. She was tired, mentally, of him being gone for so long, tired physically, that she had a boring day at work. 

He had only been gone for three days, so he had four more that he was gonna be gone for. 

He had called her yesterday, but it was briefly, just for an hour. She stared at the phone in her hand. He was busy yesterday, so he couldn't stay on with her any longer.

She sighed into her pillow. Was she really gonna eat herself up on the inside, just because she was awaiting his call? 

Her phone vibrated, and began ringing. She was awake now. 

She opened her eyes, and was met with Kuki's contact video calling her.

Relief. 

Melody answered his call. A smile full, and warm, on her face. 

"Hello, Sunshine." Kuki chuckled, seeing her smile made him happy. He was laying on a beige sheeted bed. A brown pillow just next to him in the camera.

She was blooming with happiness, "Hello, Cariño~." ["Darling~."]

"¿Como estas hoy Mi amor?" ["How are you today, My love?"] Kuki tenderly asked. 

"I'm good. Happy you called..." She trailed off, her spirit joyous. "How about you?" She asked, reciprocating his concern.