Curiosity (Smut?)

Writing Prompt #18

Legit just got this idea.... with no coincidences or connection(s) to any of my relationships. And, I am just gonna use the names based on people I know.

Good luck. 11/2/21

Words: 248 

Kathryn stares at Jaxon's chest for several minutes. Her hands clinging to his buttoned up blue shirt. 

She is nervous. But, why?

She has been wanting to this since the dance. 

She glances up, his face peculiar too. She couldn't read his facial expression. 

She gazes at the slightly awkward, and little space between the two of them. 

"C-could..." She takes a deep breath, "Could I try something...?" She quietly asks her boyfriend. 

He thinks about it for a second, and nods. She sighs, a little relieved.

She looks up at him, reaching on her tippy toes. Gently kissing him on the lips for the first time. 

His lips soft, and his body posture stiffens with surprise. 

Kathryn tightens her grip on his shirt, keeping her little composure. Jaxon's hands reluctantly relax onto her lower back. Gently pulling her body against his.

He pulls away, panting slightly. Still shocked she could try something like that, despite the facts.

She pulls him closer, reconnecting their lips. She nervously, and slowly brings her hands to his neck. 

They can't get enough of each other. 

This new feeling, so out of place, and yet so perfect. 

Kathryn pulls away, gasping. She chuckles, and Jaxon softly joins her too.

She caresses his cheek, "I enjoyed that.,," She pauses, kissing her hand over his mouth. "Thank you." She says, pulling away from his embrace almost entirely. 

His cheeks go red as he glances away, covering his mouth. 

She is such a tease.