10 Different Ways to... (Smut/Fluff/Angst)

Writing Prompt #20:

Come up with 10 different ways to; Say hello, Order a pizza, Congratulate someone on a job well done, Apologize, Return to the store something that's broken.

Write a story involving at least one of these methods.

Damn, let's try this. Let's do, "I love you." Yes, there are ten in total, and a few fall into the same category, but its the thought that counts. Love you all! Hope you enjoy! 11/23/21

Words: 4,968

Zorin clasps her slender hand. Althalia glances up, turning to him. He could be so kind to her.

The wind whispering through her hair. The several layers overlapping each other as it waves. 

The mountain range in front of them is miraculous. He turns to her, embracing her. Althalia reaches her hands up to his chest, playing with his shirt.

She stares up into his warm eyes. They are really together, this is real. She gives him a small smile.

Her baggy shirt and sweat pants folding against his form as he holds her. His own comfy clothing loose on his form. 

She gazes up at him, now embarrassed. She inches her face closer to his lips. 

Zorin gently places his right hand on the back of her neck. He pulls her closer, locking their lips. 

Her hands wrap around his throat. Their lips sealed. Their passion desperate for one another. 

He quickly pulls himself away. His breathing hastening, "Can I say something real quick?" Zorin asks a little out of it. 

Althalia gasps, gulping down mouthfuls of air. She nods desperately.

He smiles down at her, "I love you." 

Time seems to slow around them.

The leaves and thin branches of the trees surrounding them, slow their swaying in the wind. Her breathing hitches, catching in her throat. 

She gulps down the lump in her throat. The sunrays casting over the mountain, and onto the right side of his figure.

She is a little shocked, looking up and searching his eyes now for the words' intent. Is this actually real? 

She gasps, smiling. She shakes her head, in disbelief. He really meant it, he admitted to the world and her, that he felt more for her than a best friend. 

Althalia jumps onto him, "I love you too!" Her happy tears falling from her eyes as she clings to him. 

He really meant everything; every passionate moment, every little flirty tease, every complement.

He hugs her back, both of them laughing with joy. 

He really does love her. And who was to stop her from finally opening up to emotions she's so long buried away from him?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Kizo...?" Galaxy softly inquires. Her legs intertwine with his. Her right hand laying on his chest. 

Both of them laying naked, relaxing in each others warmth. 

"Yeah?" Kizo begins to run his hand through her hair. 

She pushes herself even closer to him, and looks up at him. "Thank you..." She embarrassingly says. 

He stares at her for a moment. He chuckles, "You're welcome."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kathryn stares down at her robbed body, nervously wringing her hands. The white, soft and thick fabric adorning her body.