God, I Love You... (Smut)

Writing Prompt #3

Its pretty similar to the Writing Prompt of 'Everyone tells you, you can never have too much of a good thing.' But I have a slightly different idea in which this will go, and it kinda has nothing to do with any prompt. I was just reading and got this idea. 

The OC's in this story are OG, I created them. However, their appearances are different in this story so that it makes much more since.  5/16/21

Words: 2433

Her silky dirty blonde hair brushes across my arms as I hold her against the wall. It was down, no longer in its neat bun she had it in only moments earlier.  

She moves her hands from my shoulders to my short black and white hair. Her hands lacing into my hair as she desperately gasps for air. Our foreheads touching.

Melody's legs tightly wrapped around my waist. Her back pushed against the wall, my arms firmly clasped around her waist. 

"K... Kuki..." Melody whimpers in my ear. Her hot breath shaky.

I grin, my left hand snaking up her clothed abdomen. "What's up, Melody?" I whisper onto her parted lips.

She leans her head against the wall. Her arms tightening around her breasts, making them look fuller against our knitted bodies. 

I kiss her neck, surprising her. She gasps, loosening her arms and biting her bottom lip. 

Such reactions aren't so hard to get when we're alone.

I grope her right breast, her hands entangling into bundles of my hair. I barely pull her away from the wall, to pull off her shirt. She'd yell at me if I ripped it off her.

My pale ripped arms contrasting from her tan smooth abdomen in the sunset rays.

I bury my face into her neck, biting and sucking it. Delectable moans escaping her precious mouth. Her back arching and her hips grinding against my noticeable boner. I groan, muffling it into her neck. 

I nip at her sensitive crook on her neck. Her legs tense around my waist. I lick and suck on it, smiling, hearing her breathless panting. 

Blood scarcely pools above her skin. It trails down a few centimeters above her breasts. I follow the trail of blood with my tongue, her body trembling beneath my touch.

I smirk, "You didn't calm yourself down from this morning did you?" 

Her eyes glued shut as she shakes her head. "N... no..." She mumbles.

I reach my right hand to the middle of her back and unclasp her bra. Her breasts released from its cage. I slide it off her delicate arms, dropping it to the floor.

"It must be..." I bite her right nipple, "unbearable." She glances down at me, her face red.

I swirl my tongue around her nipple and pull it into my mouth. Her eyes watering of embarrassment as she tries keeping eye contact with me. 

I suck and nip on her right breast. She squeezes her eyes shut, unable to keep eye contact with me anymore. Her moans quickly getting louder. Her gray pajama shorts sliding up her thigh as I slip my right hand to the hem of her panties. 

She leans down to my lips, pulling my head up, inches from her trembling, pink lips. 

"Please..." Melody mewls, barely moving closer to my lips. 

I brush my lips against hers, "What do you want?" My thumb circling on her inner thigh.

She pecks my lips, "Stop teasing..." Melody's hands drop to my shoulders and squeeze hard. Her lips soft and her hands delicate. My other hand reaching to her left breast, massaging it.