A Trip to Ecstasy (Smut)

Writing Prompt: #32

I've never been to Paris, and it was the first place that popped into my head when trying to figure out where they might be for this story. This was meant to be much more kinky, but I decided for something else. Honestly, in my opinion it might even be more wholesome than kinky, but that's probably just me. I do hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

This was supposed to be uploaded three months ago, I completely forgot that I didn't actually do that. 11/19/23

Words: 5,711

Melody and Kuki are walking by a few shops, a bakery, a clothing store and a souvenir stall when Kuki suddenly pulls Melody closer to his side. 

She glances up, curious. 'Is there something wrong?' 

He meets her gaze and sheepishly smiles. Kuki takes a few more steps and pauses. Melody feels a tug on her arm; she turns to him. She looks at him and sees the forlorn look on his face.

She gently clasps his hands into her own and brings them to her chest. Melody caresses his hands gazing down at them. 

"What's up?" Her smile is sweet and her concern genuine as she glances up at him. Kuki stares at her for several moments, his eyes unreadable to her. 

He pulls her in tight, hugging her. Her face buried in his shoulder, and her arms pinned between them. 

He kisses her forehead. "All my lifetime, I've never been so happy..." He caresses her back softly. Melody's eyes widen, and her face blooms bright red. She buries her face into his chest super embarrassed. He kisses the top of her head, running his hand through her long hair. His fingers gently undoing a few tangled knots. "I've never wanted to protect and savor someone so much..."

Melody clenches her fists. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest, her blood beating in her ears. She wanted so badly to pull away, and yet stay in his arms. 

She shakes her head, finally looking up at him. She is teary-eyed, and her entire face is red. Her lips trembling as she tightens her hands on his shirt. She looks determined to say something. 

He chuckles, his heart begging him to hold to her closer forever. He brushes a strand of hair behind her ear and she looks down. 

"You are my everything, the reason to live mi amor." He leans his chin on the top of her head. He begins to rub circles with his thumb into her back. 

She tucks her chin to her neck; they stay like this for minutes.

"God damn it..." She mumbles to herself. Kuki's head perks up, intrigued by her choice of words. 

He gazes down at the top of her head waiting for her to look up at him. He watches her stare at his shirt in her hands. She gently moves her hands to his neck. One resting on his collarbone and the other on the base of the side of his neck. 

"You've always been my happiness..." She starts so quietly that he barely hears her. He smiles, her bashfulness incredibly adorable to him.

Her lips graze his collarbone, near her thumb. He closes his eyes, a shiver running along his spine. Oh, he wanted to kiss her so much.

She kisses his skin before pulling her head away just enough to let him see her blushing cheeks. "I've never wanted anyone else to hold me, or look at me the way you do..." She caresses the back of his neck, "To be loved so wholly and to love you so..." She slowly trails off.

She finally looks up at him, and she gives him a big smile. She gazes into his eyes, her attention enraptured. His crimson eyes are so warm as they gaze at her in an awe. A tear rolls down her cheek, unnoticed to her.