[Tub]'s Orchestra One-Shot Pt 2 (Smut)

Writing Prompt #25

I'm writing this, cause, I said I would.

Also, keep in mind, that what I've heard from the 'Micah' from Tub, and her best friend, this is not how he acts at all. His personality is completely different than what I am giving you through words. 

Okay? So I don't know the guy. And this is entirely made-up.

Hope you enjoy the Part 2. 12/30/21. 

Words: 474

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tub's @Greasedlight Mini-Story of sorts:

"Orchestra" Part Two by Melody_Otaku/OtakuAngel_1460.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now... this is of course on school grounds, so I cant make love to you the way I would like to." Micah softly informs me, his voice rough.

I feel my face become extremely hot. I know I am entirely red now.

He shifts himself to better pull my pants down. I help him a bit, and slightly cover myself a little nervous to continue.

He smiles at me reassuringly, and I let him slide my underwear off. I kick them behind me, the pile of my clothes accumulated.

He pulls my arms, and I fall into his lap. I glance between us and then up to his eyes. 

A smirk on his lips. 

"You ready, Y/N?" He asks softly. I gulp, nodding slowly. The butterflies in my stomach mixing up my nerves.

"I... think so...?" I set my hands on his chest, not entirely sure where to put them. My eyes widen as I feel him rub the tip of his dick between my folds.

I quickly close my eyes, a rush of excitement shooting through my spine. 

"I'll go slow, I promise." He kisses my neck, slowly moving down to my breasts. 

I lean into him, my back arching as I feel him take one of my taut nipples into his mouth. 

He thrusts in, and pushes my hips down to meet him. 

My insides hurt. I felt as though he was thoroughly ripping me apart from the inside out. I know it has to get better. 

He holds me closer, kissing my body. "Its okay, you'll get used to it in a second." I feel his slick wet tongue travel from my nipple to my collarbone. 

It hurt, but focusing on his minor movements, helped a little. 

His member twitches inside of me, it's uncomfortable, but for some reason it gave me a rush of exhilaration. 

I tightly close my eyes, and lean my head down. 

I bite my lip, worried for what he is exciting in my body. I've never felt anything like this before, except for my racing heartbeat I always feel when I'm around him. 

I feel my breath quivering and I tighten my hands on his shoulders. 

"Is it alright if I move now?" Micah asks gently. 

I nod, it must be painful for him to stay still for so long. "I-it's alright..." 

He isn't out of me completely before thrusting in me again. 

"Mmhhh..." I shudder, with his evenly slow-paced thrusts. The unbearable pain I had felt earlier was now a numb sensation overpowered by the pleasure of Micah. 

He smiles, "I was worried you were still hurting." I gaze down at him, his eyes kind, and truly sincere. 

I sheepishly smile back, "I'm... good now."

His hands rest on my back, "I'm gonna give you all I can." Micah's lips curl into a grin.