[Tub]'s Orchestra One-Shot Rewritten (Smut)

Writing prompt #12

This is supposed to be a y/n x someone, and I didnt even know till I asked the clarifications. So, I added a few small details! Got lazy at the end, sorry!  9/13/21

Words: 1,484

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I present to you,

Tub's @Greasedlight  Mini-Story of sorts:

"Orchestra" Rewritten by Melody_Otaku/OtakuAngel_1460.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk into the orchestra room. My backpack slightly heavy on my back. I hold onto the straps over both my shoulders as I walk past the bustling people in the room. 

People are grabbing chairs and stands, some even already gotten their instruments. They're unpacking their bows and sectional instruments. The basses, at least, most of the seven, haven't arrived. I sit in my chair, in the cello section. 

Slinging my backpack off my back, I set it on the floor, to my left. The thump made by the textbooks in the bag were just regular noises while setting up for this class. My chair, had already been set up by a friend. 

I mentally noted that I would thank them when they got back in here. 

The hot guy who sat next to me, suddenly plopped down next to me. I jolted in my seat for a second, glancing up at him. My face warmed up as my eyes gazed at his masked face. Our school had recently gone back to full mask mandatory as to stay in school. 

His [brown/blond/dyed/ or etc.] curls soft and fair around his warm face. His mask black, plain but gave simple detail(s) to his structure. I knew what he looks like beneath the mask, a firm jaw line, and a lively tint to his face. He wasn't too pale or too tanned, he was perfect. Micah was perfect.

His white t-shirt clinging to his shoulders. A lanyard of my favorite color around his neck. his dark navy blue jeans perfectly wrapping around his legs. His black heavy backpack on the other side of him, but I could barely see it peeking over the chair he was sitting on. 

He looked at me and my heart fluttered. I almost felt rude looking away from his gaze. 

Time flew by today.

We grabbed our music and tuned together as an assemble. We had begun working on our tempo and bow holds for a more proper sound. 

He had paused, but I hadn't noticed. "Your bow hold's a bit wrong." I stopped playing and watched him set his cello onto its side as he turned to help me. Micah offered his hands, "Here, can I help you?" 

I slightly brought my right hand up and offered him to make whatever changes I needed. Micah tenderly touched my hand. If I was without a mask, my red face would've lit up the room. He gently readjusted my bow onto the strings, and moves my pinky to the left. His pinky finger along mine. 

My heart was pounding in my eardrums. My arms felt weak, but I kept them up as his eyes smiled at me. He had moved his hand back to his knee, giving me space. I couldn't thank him, so I nodded. I focused my eyes onto my contact point on the strings of my shiny cello. 

The teacher began counting us in, as he finished fixing a violin's contact point a bit above the frog. I moved along with the others of my section. 

The sound from my instrument was much clearer. Even if it was an open A, it sounded so much, profound and unique. I was in awe, a simple change made by him, made it produce sound and vibration so much better than it ever had before.