Excitement (Smut)

Writing Prompt #7

I've been trying to sleep, for the past 3 hours now. And I just kept having ideas pop into my head. Sooo, have another OG Ship of my own characters. Again, no prompt...

*-*-*-*

Got back from camping, guys, lets hope I can get lots of writing done. 8/02/21

Words: 3,432

Galaxy's back slammed against the wall. Her fiancé, Kizo, held his hands firmly on her hips. 

She wrapped her arms around his neck, her hair down, between the wall and her back. 

Kizo grinned, "Such excitement." He purred. 

His baggy white shirt loosely clinging to her body. 

Kizo's shirt, that he was wearing, is now on the couch behind him. 

She hummed, her surprised expression already gone, and replaced with ecstasy.

Galaxy smirked, taking his lips with hers. Their kiss messy, hunger for each other clear with their passionate make out. 

She bites his bottom lip. Kizo growls, and he pushes his tongue past her lips. Exploring her cavern, he kept her distracted with his hands.

Kizo brought his left hand to leisurely caress her breast, and his right one, gently drew circles on her waist.

She moaned, taking in the lovely treatment he was giving her. He vigorously took to biting and licking her neck. 

Puncturing her skin, and sucking on it, he effectively gave her a bright red hickey on the middle of her neck. 

She joyously sighed, her head leaning against the wall. She smirked, new exhilaration coursing through her veins, she gazed into Kizo's eyes, and playfully growled like a hungry animal. Nuzzling her nose on his. 

He brought his hands to her hips. He closed his eyes and chuckled, shaking his head in amusement. Thrilling shivers ran through her body.

He glanced up at her, pulling her off the wall and closer to his body. He grazes his lips across the crook of her neck, "Hmm." He chuckled darkly, breathing in her intoxicating scent. 

She sharply exhaled, anticipating his next movements. A small smile making its way across her lips.

He took his time, slowly sucking another hickey onto her skin. A pop was made when he pulled away, and she could sense a prominent grin crossing his lips. 

Her legs were getting weak and she was feeling electrifying shudders spark throughout her body.

"Ah, you sure about this, Princess?" He whispered in her ear. Kizo brought his right hand down to her thigh, creating circles across her soft skin. 

Galaxy's confidence was stripped from her. She felt so embarrassed all of the sudden. 

Her eyes closed, and her head tilted up to the ceiling. Her legs were trembling now.

He was awaiting her answer, and she was tempted to not give him a verbal one. 

She hummed, as he pressed his lips tenderly below her jaw. Her arms loosely wrapped around his neck. 

She was definitely enjoying his love-making teasing. 

Galaxy brought her head to his jaw, feeling a bit brave, and began leaving a trail of lingering kisses on his neck. She brought her right hand from his neck and started tracing his muscular abdomen.