Mirror Sex (Smut)

Writing Prompt #15

The day when the 13th short story was written, my friend (who suggested the phone sex one-) suggests titty sex, and mirror sex. In our orchestra class, I've also been requested for a part 2 of "Orchestra", ironic. Even by the author, herself. A lot more popular than I thought I ever would be, its kinda scary. 

Anyways.... I got lots of ideas when my best friend suggested this to me, but I was unsure of who I would be writing this about. Like, Galaxy and Kizo, I thought about them for a moment, but this scenario doesnt seem to fit them. So, if you'd like any of my other OG OC's to fuck in front of a mirror, let me know! 

P.S. This is indeed rushed. Sorry. 10/17/21

Yeah... I had decided to edit it. 10/18/21

Words: 1,267

It is a hot summer day, and the lovers have just gotten home from their day out. They had finished their run this morning, and went swimming in the late afternoon. 

Melody stretches her arms as she kicks off her flip-flops inside the door. Kuki sets his bag near hers, and gently closes the door behind them. 

She sighs, relieved to be home with the air conditioning already running. Kuki chuckles, amused with her reaction to the heat. He is also sweating up a storm on this summer day, so he completely understood her relief. 

A shower is due. 

She turns to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. His body leans into hers, and pulls her into him, his hands on her waist. "I think a shower should be arranged..." Melody began, "I am so sweaty!" She laughs. 

He grins and places a chaste kiss on her lips. He leans his forehead onto hers, humming quietly to himself. "I think, that's a brilliant idea." Kuki comments.

He swiftly picks her up, and she gasps. She wraps her legs around his waist, and kisses his bottom lip. A grin dancing on her lips as she notices she's really teasing him. 

Melody begins to grind on him, and a low groan from the back of his throat meets her ears. His member a tight bulge in his shorts now. 

He opens the bathroom door, entering and quickly closing it behind them. Kuki sets her down gently on the cold tile floor, but she still kept her arms clinging around his neck. 

She tilts her head up, kissing his jaw. "Don't flatter yourself..." Kuki darkly chuckles. He body shivers with excitement and her cheeks go red. She hastily pulls her arms away from him, tucking them behind her back to fidget in embarrassment. 

She goes to the bathtub, turning on the shower head, making sure that the water is at least a cool warm. Not lukewarm, but a refreshing warm on this blazing hot day. 

Melody reaches her arms across her body to take off her shirt, but Kuki is firmly pinned to her body. His large bulge grinding on the back of her inner thighs. 

Her body is getting weak, trembling with anticipation. Vivid images of him above her, and fucking her relentlessly excited her more, as they made their way into her head. She grasps the bathtub's rim, trying to keep herself from falling into it. 

Kuki slides his hands beneath her shirt, and massages her clothed breasts. Her blasted bra still on. He unclips her bra underneath her shirt, and removes her upper clothing entirely.

She complies, removing her hands from the bathtub, to allow him to strip her naked. A thump it made, as half of her clothes drop to the floor. 

He continues to grind on her, and she is loosing it. She wanted him.