Eating Myth to burp Truth

Start from the beginning

"Your mother-in-law."

Arjun blinked and smiled knowing that Arjun is missing his family. Annu has her parents with her but Arjun is seemingly alone.

It's like he is fighting a court case- Family of Anu and Arjun v/s Arjun. The catch is everyone accuses Arjun and the accused is defenceless with no lawyer fighting for him but that's going to change today.

"Arjun! I am going to my parent's place for this ritual and going to spend my day there. You can also join me." Annu suggested making him feel less lonely.

"Thanks for the invitation but Annu I have some pressing matters at the office."

"Come for dinner at least."

"Are your parents fine with me coming to your home?"

"If I can stay at your home, even you can claim my home yours."

"Sure Annu. I will have dinner at your parent's place. Anyway, I was missing the food made by your mom's magical hands which you used to bring to tiffin."

"Don't you like the food made by me?"

"I do but your mom's food is just 'love' yaar."

Annu huffed and blew her cheeks.

"Sure sure."

.

.

.

Another viewpoint to look at our lovely dovely couple~

Tulsi Vivah

Link to know more about tulsi vivah- https://youtu

Link to know more about tulsi vivah- https://youtu.be/sn4eryjFHVo

Hope you enjoy Indian traditions! :D

[Back to the story]

Arjun was viewing the files, placed in a haphazard manner with his slender, long back slouched on the chair in a harmful manner(as Annu would have scolded him), his eyes fixed in the papers and his legs taking shelter on the table. 

Tring Tring TRRIINNNGGGG!

An iPhone tune echoed in the room and Arjun sat back up in a split second. He took the phone in his hands and rubbed his eyes with the other, in order to wake up for his wife.

"Hello?"

"Ajju! "

"Calm down! What happened?"

"You forgot! You need to come to my house right now!"

"Why?"

"To whitewash the ceiling. YOu doofus! I told you it is Tulsi Vivah today! "

"Ohh! Right. yeah. But I thought you were joking!"

"I was not! I was damn serious when I invited you!"