Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Question

"What now?" he casually asked like we're somewhat seated around a small table with tea and biscuits on it, a beautiful garden with flowers and butterflies around us.

I glared at him. He simply shrugged his shoulders while waiting for my answer. Isn't he aware of our situation right now? His position, the chains around his wrists, the way he kneeled on this cold floor, the noisy siren of this vehicle called a train, and the darkness of this prison cell.

If Tavion Gazellian has his chains, all those familiar creatures did was confiscate my things, except for my map that I immediately hid using my power united to it. I was just seated on the cold floor, leaning against the cold wall while my right leg folded and the other remained straightened. I gently placed my right arm on my right knees as I battled my eyes against him.

I was already irritated with the fact that I was inside a prison cell, but how the hell this Tavion Gazellian can still sound like he's on vacation and his carriage just got a minor problem?

"What?!"

"I said what now?" he repeated, trying to sound innocent about my irritated tone.

"We're prisoners. At wala akong plano."

He chuckled. "You know these chains are not ordinary. Hindi ako makakawala rito. But those fools allowed you to sit freely there, little wolf. You're more powerful now than I am. So...baby if you could-"

"Stop it."

I rolled my eyes. This gago and his words.

He whistled. "Alright. Alright. I will stop."

"Do you think I am more powerful than those creatures, Tavion? They are watching us. Isang maling galaw ko lang ay siguradong may magpapakita riyan sa labas."

Those creatures with their glowing hands were familiar. Kung hindi ako nagkakamali ay katulad sila ng mga nilalang na kasama ni Caleb nang sandaling sumunod siya sa digmaan. The Attero.

I thought they already have friendly terms with the Gazellians? Nasisiguro kong agad nilang nalaman ang lahi ko o kaya'y kay Tavion. But they're also aware that not all creatures were like those royalties. Kaya natural lang na ganito ang reaksyon nila nang sandaling makita kami ni Tavion, aside from that, we're outsiders. Tavion made an amazing whole on the roof.

But weren't they outsiders too?

I never imagined in my lifetime that I'd see an unusual vehicle that could destroy a whole forest. Now that we're locked in the deeper part of this train, with no window to look, the presence of the Nemetio Spiran was getting wary.

I was somewhat worried and a little bit curious...

Why would the map show this train? Isa pa, kung totoo ang hinala ko na sila'y mga Attero, imposibleng tama ang tinatahak namin sa mga oras na ito. Caleb's the only Gazellian who had the connection with them, and there's a huge possibility that Caleb's there-in their world.

Sumulyap ako sa labas ng rehas. Wala akong nakikitang bantay pero nasisiguro kong tama ang sinabi ko kay Tavion, isang maling galaw ko lang ay magpapakita sila. We're not just outnumbered, but also overpowered.

I know the most effective way to deal with this kind of problem- proper negotiation. I need to speak with their leader. I am sure that he's the one with the long hair.

I heard his minions call him, Lord Howl.

Kanina ay pinaghanda na siya ng kanyang mga tagasunod ng isang eleganteng upuan sa harapan ng aming kulunga. He was about to sit and probably interrogate us, but another servant appeared in the thin air and whispered something that made him look pale.