Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Gazellian

Even with the idea that this man in front of me has a huge possibility of having the same blood as the vampire royal family who has the power in this empire, it couldn't remove the fact that he tried to kill me.

He was threatening Caleb and had been receiving rejections for his cooperation. At kung anuman ang hinihiling niya kay Caleb ay nasisiguro kong hindi maganda iyon. His reaction that night wasn't something that could be taken lightly.

A werewolf like me wasn't just trained to fight in our wolf form. We passed a series of training to fight even in our human form. Hindi ko na pinagpatuloy pa ang tila kaswal naming pagkakaharap, mabilis kong inilagay sa likuran ko ang mapa at kusang lumipad ang kanang kamao ko sa mukha niya.

But the silver-grayish-haired vampire immediately dodged my first attack as he simply tilted his head with his mocking eyes, another punch from my left hand flew straight on the other side of his face, but this time, he quickly raised his arm to protect himself.

"Not so fast, little wolf..."

I gritted my teeth. My fists moved alternatively as my feet took steps towards him. He kept on moving backward as he blocked my every attack.

Hinayaan niya akong patuloy na umatake sa kanya habang panay lamang siya sa pagsalag at pag-ilag sa akin. But he didn't notice that as I continued to throw my punches, a huge tree behind him was getting closer, allowing me to corner him.

Higit na kumulo ang dugo ko habang nakikita na parang hindi niya sineseryoso ang kanyang sitwasyon. Did he find me entertaining? Couldn't he feel that he's somewhat in dangerous situation? That a white werewolf could kill him any moment.

And when I finally cornered him, with his back flattened on the tree, I made a quick hop on the ground, took a deep breath, applied a huge force on my other leg, before I made a quick turn on my body, giving him an abrupt flying kick.

I thought I'd finally succeed to injure him, but all I did was hit a part of his old scarf as he easily bent down. Nanatiling nakaangat ang isa kong binti at mariin iyong nakapatong sa katawan ng puno, ang tanging naiwan doon ay ang kanyang lumang bandana.

His scarf away from his face means...

I slowly looked down as I moved my leg to support myself, and there he was, slightly squatted with his whole face gazing upward on me, lazily resting his arms on his thighs, revealing his whole Gazellian features with a mock on his eyes.

Who the hell is he?

I thought the last missing Gazellian was Danna's son?

The revelation of his face didn't waver me. I continued my attack. I was about to move my leg to hit his head, but he unexpectedly grabbed my leg. He stood quickly as he pulled me closer to him. It was hard to get away from his grip, but I desperately threw another punch, and the poor tree got the same blow again.

The leaves from the huge tree showered like rainfalls, the wind swooshed, pairs of colored jewels from the darkness around suddenly cowered deeply in the forest, and rays of moonlight finally had another glimpse of him as the branches moved from my final blow.

Tila naglaro ang maliliit na anino ng dahon at sanga ng puno sa mukha niya. Hawak na niyang muli ang kanyang lumang bandana habang ang isa niyang kamay ay mariin nakahawak sa hita ko.

"Not a bad combat skills, but no match for me."

Nang bitawan niya ang hita ko ay agad akong tumalon paatras at lumayo mula sa kanya.

"Come on, you can't win against me with that form. Maybe the white little wolf will do? Mas mabilis ka sa akin sa ganoong anyo," sumandal na siya sa puno. Tipid niyang itinuon ang isa niyang paa roon bago niya pinagkrus ang kanyang mga braso.