"Are you sure? There's still a chance I'll get you pregnant." She said looking at me intently.

"I'm sure,unless you don't want to?" I asked unsurely. She look at me intensely before kissing me. I feel her push her dick slowly inside me making me gasp.

"I told you, I'm ready with anything with you." She said when she bottomed out. She gave me a few minutes to adjust to her size but I don't think I'll ever be used to it. She's fucking huge!

"You can move." I rasp. She started thrusting in and out of me slowly making me a moaning mess. Sex with her is becoming my addiction, it honestly felt so damn good.

"Fuck babe you're so tight, you feel so amazing." She groaned thrusting a little faster.

"You're so big baby, so deep fuck! we're never using condom again, it feels so amazing!" I moaned loudly. I'll get birth control pills later because there's no way I'm letting her use condom again after feeling her raw. I can feel all of her like this.

"I'm close baby, fuck don't stop please!" I said biting my lip and throwing my head back. She put my legs on her shoulder and put both arms beside my head while sucking on my nipples, the new angle let her keep hitting my g-spot.

"Hmm so good baby, I'm gonna cum fuck!" I moaned one last time before she let my legs wrap around her waist and hold me tightly while I trembled.My nails are digging in her back and probably drawing blood, but I can't help it, this pleasure is too much. She kiss me all over my face while I'm still panting heavily.

"I love you." She said making me pull her down and kiss her with so much emotion. I flip us over making us groan when I sat down on her lap, her dick disappearing completely inside me. I rotate my hips making me moan loudly because of the deep penetration. Her dick feels so hot inside me.

"Just like that baby, you feel so good." She moaned playing with my nipples. I started bouncing on her faster making me cry out in pleasure.

"I-I'm close again baby fuck I love you." I said while staring into her eyes. My movements is getting sloppy so she grab my waist helping me move up and down on her.

"Fuckk, baby don't stop, please don't stop, so good hmmm." I said. I never know I'll be so vocal during sex and I'm so glad I discovered it all with Y/n. She sat down on her knees and circle her arms around me, I cling to her completely when she started pounding me. My moans turn into whimpers and her groans are getting louder indicating that she's cumming too. After a few thrust I came undone with a shout of her name.

"Y/n baby! Fuck yes!" I cried loudly. She lie down flat on her back bringing me to her chest while continuing to thrust making my orgasm longer. She moaned loudly after a particular thrust and I felt the first spurt of cum that hit my insides and I'm instantly in love with the feeling. She continue to empty herself inside me making me have a mini orgasm because of how good and warm it feels. She stopped moving but she's still inside me. We're both sweating and panting heavily. I can feel her kissing my head from time to time while rubbing my sweaty back.

"You okay babe?" She asked panting. I love it when she always make sure I'm okay, it makes me feel so loved and secure.

"Yeah, that was amazing, we're never using condoms again." I said panting. She let out a breathy laugh and flip us over before sitting down and pulling out of me slowly. I whined at the empty feeling before looking up at her. She's staring at my pussy and I can see her dick twitch. I glance down and see her cum licking out of me making me horny again.

"Fuck baby, this is so sexy I'm getting hard again." She said while licking her lips.

"Let's continue this in the shower then." I said standing up. We've been fucking for almost two hours but we still have time for some rounds before we met up with Laura.