Chapter 21 (Comfy Pajamas, SpongeBob SquarePants Underwear)

Start from the beginning

He called the famous and excellent Wei Zhan "Naked Ghost" which means that Wei Zhan might already have a very bad impression on himself. Boyi felt very worried and distressed, he had purposed in this new life, he doesn't want to make Wei Zhan angry and yet he didn't know how to make him please, he just felt like he couldn't handle the young heir. He was not trained in any skills before his rebirth, his foster parent's scheme is to make him a loser, they did not encourage him to study but rather encouraged him in indulged in dancing and singing. It is not that Boyi dislikes it but he is not very equipped with handling people. He is good with his brothers and Zhang Ma, Wei Zhan is like a high level of cultivation that he has not achieved.

Thinking of the night events and all the past events in his past life, Boyi felt that he should do something to avoid messing with Wei Zhan.

With this thought in mind, the young Boyi relaxed on his bed and he tried to get to sleep, it took him a long time tossing around in his comfy bed till he finally fell asleep at a time that he himself is unsure of.

Boyi slept late and so he woke up really late in the morning, his slim legs twisting in the soft and smooth bedsheet and blanket. Feeling that smoothness makes Boyi aware that he is not in the old mansion. The quality of things in Wei Zhan apartment are of top quality and thus that goes for his silky bedsheet and blanket.

Boyi, took his phone that is now on charge and saw that it was about 9.30 am now and he cursed himself a little and jumps out of the bed. Boyi hurried to the bathroom and did all his morning routine. He changed into his outing clothes and send messages to his EXCEL group for training in his old mansion.

He walks out of the room, then Boyi look around and saw no one, he walks to the kitchen and he saw breakfast on the table, Boyi then heard some splashing sound. look like it came from the swimming pool. He knew that it must be Wei Zhan swimming away.

Boyi smiles to himself and he told a bun (bread) and shoved it into his mouth and he took a napkin and wrote some words on it.

"Go back to old Mansion" Boyi left the napkin beside the breakfast and carries his backpack which is quite a bit heavy cos he stuff his laptop and some clothes into it.

Happily, Boyi half runs and jogs onto the door and opens it and runs to the lift, and walks down to the entrance floor.

He did not bring his bike and so Boyi uses his phone and uber to the old mansion.

He felt relieved that he has gone out of the apartment, he felt uncomfortable and choked like he does not know how to behave in front of Wei Zhan.

The tall slim man came out of the swimming pool, Wei Zhan had a habit of waking up early like at least 6.30 am to do his running in his gym and he usually loves to swim before he heads to his office, although today is Sunday his habit remains the same.

He was swimming in the pool and he thought he heard the door closing sound.

Wei Zhan wraps a towel around his narrow hips and wanted to walk out of the pool. However, he remembered something and he then put on his bathroom over his towel and walks out of the swimming pool.

To his surprise, he found the apartment very quiet and he walks to the kitchen to see if the boy had his breakfast and found only one bun missing, and there was a note scribbled on the napkin. Wei Zhan looks at the note and his lips are pursed and he clashes the napkin and walks to his bathroom to take a shower and begin his work, although it is Sunday because he travels for a day, he wanted to catch up with his work.