🅣🅗🅘🅡🅣🅨

BONUS CHAPTER

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Having Emma in my life is truly a blessing. My days and nights have turned so beautiful and the thought that she is going to be the mother of my child makes me more than happy. I never thought that I would get someone like her. Life feels so amazing with her on my side. We still live in Los Angeles completing our studies and after two to three years we'll shift to Seoul.

Tonight Emma is going to dress up in her Indian style lehenga for me. I am so excited to see her in that. I walk towards the bed and sit there peacefully waiting for her. My eyes land on our marriage photoframe. What a beautiful that day was! I smile to myself when the door slowly creaked open.

She was here, I blinked my eyes twice as I saw her thin frame in that beautiful red lehenga. Also she wore a lot of accessories. I felt myself very plain to her, as i was just wearing a peach shirt and blue ripped jeans.

"Fuck baby, you look so gooooodd!" I stood up from my place as she winked at me. "That's the Indian beauty Mister!"

 "That's the Indian beauty Mister!"

(The dress above)

I gave a close look to her, it was a heavy embroidery lehenga. The red colour making her look more alluring than ever. She always wore colours like black and blue so seeing her in this girlish colour was making me more excited than ever. Golden floral work was done on the lower part which was like a skirt, more heavy than the normal ones. Her hairstyle was too gorgeous supported by a lot of fancy clips, She wore an accesory separating the two sections of her hair, her earrings were heavy and beautiful, same as the big beautiful nose ring adding more beauty to her angelic face. My eyes went towards her blouse, she wore a heavy necklace, and had a lot of bangles in her wrists, which tinkled whenever she moved her hands. Next I looked at her beautiful waist peeping through the embroidered dress. I could feel my member getting hard.

"You looks so fucking gorgeous. Let me click your photographs and send it on our friends group and make everyone jealous!" I laughed and took out my phone.

She made a few poses for me to photograph her, the pictures came out quite good. I couldn't take my eyes off the Beauty standing before me. She was Emma the love of my life.

I took her hand and tried to take her to my bed, when she stopped me and spoke, "Jungkook could you do two rituals for me? These are two very important things in an Indian marriage!"

"Of course why not? What do I need to do?" I asked and she indicating me to wait went out and came with a box and a small container decorated beautifully.

"This is vermilion!" She opened the decorated container making me see the red coloured powder in it.

"Ohh!" I said and took it in my hand.

"Take some of this in between your fingers, holding it like this and put this between the two sections of my hair." She explained and I nodded.

Having knowledge of how to do it, I took some red vermilion and slowly put it on the division of the two sections of her hair. "This," she said and opened the bigger box but not that big, making me see a beautiful decorated necklace of gold with beads and stuffs on it. "This is called Mangalsutra!"