🅕🅞🅤🅡🅣🅔🅔🅝

Emma's POV

I made my way to the campus library, looking at my wrist watch I realised it was 2.00 pm. "Urgh!" I picked up my phone and called Jungkook.

"Hello Emma!" He spoke with his thick accent.

"Hey, I'm free now. You can come to the library. We will study there till 5.30 pm. I will try to cover up most of the topics today!" I said in a teacher like tone.

"Hey hey hey, what's the hurry?! We can continue this for a week atleast!"

"Jungkook you gotta be kidding me. They are forty five damn chapters for fuck's sake!" The hell did I do? I cursed before him.

"You sound sexy when you curse ? How would it look if you cursed my name when I do...." He was now going off limits.

"JK! Relax! That was just a slip of tongue. Why are you behaving so strange?"

"Ahhh, direct JK from Jungkook....", I could hear his chuckles at the other end.

"I'm hanging up!" I said.

"Sorry, I was just messing with you Emma. Friends can pull each other's legs."

This friends thing is gonna take me a long way, I said to myself. "Uhm okay, reach soon!"

While I talked to him, I didn't even come to know when I reached the library gate. The best thing about this spot was there was less crowd. Students were mostly found near the canteen, garden, and other areas but not here. And me, being a person who avoids people, loved such places. You know humans can be too irritating at times? Even if they don't do anything, they still give me stress! Lol! I hopped inside to discover a few girls and boys scattered in distant seats, I took the corner seat near the window.

Today was a frantic day for me, there were around two to three lectures after the test. I didn't get any time to relax, I tilted my head backwards and started looking at the library, upside down. After some time, I took out my laptop, and decided to continue with the chapter I was currently writing.

"He cupped her cheek and placed his other hand on her hip, pulling her closer to himself. There bodies touching and shivers ran down her body, as his soft warm breath hit her skin. She wiggled under his hold when suddenly he connected his lips with hers....."

"Victor and Scarlet are going to be the wildest couple among all my books." I grinned to myself, and continued writing. When I wrote such chapters, I could feel myself getting hot and wetness arising in my panties. I even forgot my water bottle!

Jungkook's POV

I brushed my fingers in my hair and inhaled the deo off my denim jacket. I was all ready for my first session with her as my private tutor. Putting my bag on the side, I left for the library when Suga hyung came in my way. He was sweating and was wearing a sports jersey, "Where to?" He knitted his eyebrows at me.

"Library!" I smiled.

"The sun has risen from West today!" I made a poker face at him.

"Aah I was kidding, have fun. I mean study well!" He said and patting my shoulder went forward. He was playing basketball in this hot weather, though he had asked me but I didn't join. While I was going to the decided place, an idea popped in my mind and I bought two bottles of fruit juice with me.

"Emma, I'm here!" I yelled as soon as I entered the library. All the eyes were on me, students sitting there passed me strange glances. The guys didn't even look up at me, the girls made a bad face and again bent down to look into their books. These girls were different, busy in their own worlds, they didn't even care who was standing before them, Jeon Jungkook was there, fucking standing in the centre of the library.