🅣🅦🅔🅝🅣🅨 🅣🅗🅡🅔🅔

Emma's POV

It's been three days I came back to India. I looked at my room, the one which I was staying in. Haha! I kinda miss LA. I switch open my mobile phone and open MESSAGES. The last message received from Jungkook was thirty minutes ago, and I'm missing him already. Urgh! I texted him a "Call me when free" message.

That night was the best night of my life, I looked at my hand, the shining ring in it. It ultimately brought a smile to my face. I had never ever imagined that one day I would be dating???! Like for real in a girlfriend boyfriend relationship. Suddenly the door of the room opened, revealing my mom's face.

"Ma?" I asked.

"Ninu, I just came to check on you. It's late night, you should keep your phone aside and sleep. I know you have a lot to study, but don't stress yourself. Your morning passes with exhausting lectures and tutorials then you start using phone etc. I am really concerned." She was worried about me.

I got off my bed and brought her to sit near me, "Ma sit here... Listen, I'm not at all stressed. I can handle all of these. Don't worry!"

"Really Emma?" She cupped my cheeks.

"Hmm", I nodded.

She pulled me into a comforting hug, "Ninu, I don't know about you, but since you left us and went abroad, I have missed you a lot. Not a day goes when your thought doesn't come to my mind...Meri bacchi." (Translation- My daughter)

I patted her back, "I love you so much ma.."

"Hmm..", she said and we seprated.

"So what are you going to make tomorrow for me?" I asked with beaming eyes.

"Aish Ninu, I have asked you so many not to pester me with these tantrums of yours. Since two days you're only feeding upon, macaroni, pasta, golgappe, idli, etc. You will spoil your health!"

"Maa, I have come for just these many days. Please allow me, I don't eat all this there!" I pouted and she slapped my cheek lightly with affection.

"Okay?! Don't make those pouts now. What you wanna eat?" She asked happily.

"Aloo chat!" I said and threw myself upon her.

"Oh oh okay okay!!" She smiled and rubbed my back.

"Okay so you keep your phone aside and sleep now!" She said and started to walk out when she stopped suddenly.

"Also I wanted to say something..."

"Yes mom!" I looked at her seriously.

"Your dad was thinking of seeing some suitable grooms for you. I mean we're not going to get you married now, you're too young for that. But like, seeing someone and making a provision for your future is the plan." She said.

"Mom...no need!" I replied and stood up.

"Why?" She raised her brows at me.

"I think I have found the guy!" I told myself. It was better I tell her about this right now.

"You sure? What are you saying? My daughter is in love?" She came towards me. That was quite unexpected of her.

"You're not sad about it?"

"Why will I be sad?" She said and held my hand, "How does he look like?"

"Mom... seriously?"

"Yes baby! I thought you would never ever like a guy in your life. Your constricted friends group, your shyness and the fact that you don't like people easily always made me feel that how is my Emma going to love someone? Now tell me who is this boy who made you a love bird?" She requested.