🅕🅞🅤🅡

Jungkook's POV

"Fucking boring English class," Jimin said crumpling the sheets in which he had to write the next thing.

"Haha... Sometimes it's good to study Jimin!" I hit him with my pen. We both were sitting in the third row, Jimin wanted to sit at the extreme back, but I need to pay attention also, I am not a topper type student but yeah, I'm good at academics too. English is my favourite subject and I take it as a cup of tea.

"When will we be studying with Michelle ma'am?" Jimin groaned not paying any heed to the teacher talking about Debate Writing Competition.

"Fifth semester, wait till then", I chuckled chewing the tip of my blue ball point pen.

"Sir, may I come in", everyone's attention was drawn to the door, there stood the same girl, but now in a new outfit. She looked hot as fuck, her sexy legs clearly visible due to the short length of her middy. She looked bomb in red clothing and her hair, all open, were covering her beautiful face, her thin, long, fingers holding the edge of gate as she stood there asking for approval. I couldn't take my eyes off her beautiful body, she was really mesmerizing. "Come in, but you're late! Sign this attendance sheet", professor called him near her and she walked forward. Every boy's eyes were lurking at her, they all were looking at her with appetising eyes.

"Hot...hot...hot... Jungkook... isn't she the same girl we hit on the road?" Jimin was now no more lying on the table.

"Hmm", I hummed.

"Ahahaha, what a sight...She looks so ravishing, I think I'm falling for her", Jimin was now sitting with his chin resting on his palm as he gazed at the girl with perverted eyes.

"Jimin please stop!"

"Why are you getting irritated? I'm talking about her.....", I rolled my eyes at his excuse, "Oh seems like you are now thinking about her, didn't you call her stupid nerdy Virgin?" He looked at me, and it was clear he was internally mocking at me.

"I'm still not interested, she's just like any other girl of the College!" I said and shoved him off.

"Miss Emma, go and sit somewhere!" The professor said and she came upstairs, as she was passing down my row, her thighs came in contact with my legs, as I sat there on the outer side. I looked up at her, she was standing upright, her back facing me, while she looked for a seat on the other side.

"Miss Emma, don't disturb my class. Just sit wherever you get place", professor yelled in her direction.

"Aaaahhhhh!" She yelped and all of a sudden fell upon me. I widened my eyes at her, as she sat there on my lap, her one arm around my shoulder and her hairs covering her face which hid me too, I held her waist gently, I don't know why, but it felt so good to have her so close to me. Her heartbeat could be felt against mine own, her chest rested against mine. The entire world had just stopped, we were both busy in ourselves. She straightened herself up and all I could focus on was her plump, pink lips, which she was pressing with her lower lip, she removed her hand from my shoulder and looked at me, still sitting on my lap, I could feel my member getting erect by this slight touch with her body, she was doing something to me which I couldn't explain. She gulped, my hands not leaving her waist. We both were busy in our own circle of heat....when...

"Miss Emma, are you planning to sit there throughout the class?" The professor's eyes darted against us and we both seperated ourselves.

"Sorry sir, someone pushed me and I....", She stuttered.

"It's not her fault sir, it was me, I wanted to go out to drink water, and pushed her by mistake!" A girl rose up and said, the professor nodded. "Miss y, You can sit there, and Jungkook....you seemed to enjoy a lot?"