🅣🅗🅡🅔🅔

Emma's POV

Aaah! This morning is going to be my new beginning. I put off the alarm clock and looked around, Meng Meng was still sleeping wrapping the strawberry printed blanket around her body safely, Steph was as usual not with us. I don't understand where she stays all night, Helly's phone was on her bed, and maybe she had went for a shower. I rose up from my bed and folded the sheets. I picked up my phone, going through my calendar, I saw that today's first class was Literature, And it started at 10.00. I messaged mom, a good morning greeting to make sure that she isn't worried for me. I need to have a quick bath.

After few minutes, I came back to my dorm room, dressed in a cute white top and a pink dungaree dress. I am not a big fan of pink colour, but this was basically the newest set of dress I had. My mom said to me, these dresses are more expensive,save them for better occasions. If she would see me wearing this just for a class, she would have given me a good scolding and I would be forced to wear some tights with a tank top and go. Anyways, she's not here.

Outfit below

I looked great, I put on my pink lips balm, and my liner, then wore back my spectacles

I looked great, I put on my pink lips balm, and my liner, then wore back my spectacles. Hearing the sounds, Meng Meng said from her bed, "O Shi de...(Ohoo) Why are you awake so early, Emma?"

"Babe, I'm not early. It's already nine, and I have a class to attend at ten, I don't wanna be late." I said combing my hairs and tying them with a cute blue scrunchie.

"Ohh damn, I also need to attend literature class....." She said and I turned around to see her now standing near her bed, her hair all messy and hands rubbing her little eyes. She looked cute in a white shirt and pajama. "Then go hurry up!" I said. She nodded and vanished from the room.

I took my bag and placed the important books and copies I needed. I kept my mobile phone too, and wearing my shoes went out, locking the room.

Huh! I was out now, it's still 9.35,what shall I do? I thought as I roamed about in the campus. One should not be that early, I went towards the classroom, it was locked. Lol! Such a disappointment!

Jungkook's POV

"How about we have a night out today?" Jimin said while driving the car. Me, Taehyung, Suga hyung and Hobi hyung along with Jimin were in car. Namjoon hyung would be somewhere with his girlfriend, she's the boss bitch of the college. Namjoon hyung liked her bold and confident attitude and the two went in a relationship. Jin Hyung might be busy in his lectures. Jimin and I had to sit for the literature class, while Taehyung was going to the library to fend some books, to help him with his project. Suga Hyung was too carefree when it came to lectures and all, he was ready to come along with us, he skips classes more often. Hobi hyung needs to go the dance room, for his new competition rehearsals.

"Don't we all just do it almost daily?" I scoffed, we have our rooms, all in the same corridors, side to side. So that was pretty normal to have a sleepover at each other's room.