🅝🅘🅝🅔

Emma's POV

"The hell is wrong with you Steph?" I screamed throwing my bag on the side as she latched the door. Xiao Meng sat up on her bed as she heard me yelling. Helly rushed towards me with a glass of water.

"What happened Emma? Calm down!" I stared at her and kept the glass of water on the table.

"How can I calm down? Steph yelled at Jungkook for no reason?" Helly gazed at me and Meng Meng came rushing.

"Jungkook? How did he got involved?" She asked, all confused.

"Miss cucumber who used to hate him, as she showed us, was found in Jungkook's shirt in his bed!" Steph said and turned her face away.

"The fuck!" Helly and Meng Meng face palmed themselves.

I tapped Steph's shoulder and turned her towards me, "Do you even know the entire thing?"

"Actually Jungkook came to apologize to me about the English class incident, cause it was his fault. But I didn't forgive him and ran out, you all saw the weather today. It started to rain and I fell in a mud puddle, he out of courtesy, took me to his room, I couldn't even walk. He put aid on my injuries. Then we thought of having a nap..."

"And you cuddled each other to sleep.... How romantic...I wish I could date one of the Bangtan boys!" Meng Meng said.

"Come out of your hallucinations. We didn't cuddle, we slept separately. But later on due to the air conditioner I felt cold and I wrapped myself in his quilt. Nothing else. But Steph blamed him for God knows what all reasons and created a scene!" I breathed heavily.

"I did it to protect you. They aren't good guys, all of them are playboys, one bigger than the other. See their leader, fucking around with the boss bitch of the campus. How can you trust him? I don't understand!"

"Steph I had no option,and they aren't that bad. Even Rihanna isn't that bad!" I yelled.

"Everyone here is good, it's me who is bad. I think I'm done with you Emma. You won't ever understand!" She slammed the door and her footsteps could be heard.

"I will follow her!" Helly said and rushed out.

I looked at Meng Meng. "Ahh it's okay, she is just protective about us. Come don't worry!"

I went to her bed and she made me comfortable. "Do you feel okay? Fever or anything as such?" She patted my back.

"Nopes!" I pouted.

"Then sleep, go and apologize to Jungkook tomorrow on Steph's behalf!" She said and I nodded.

"Why are you so good and gentle?" I smiled.

"I love you!" She smiled and indicated me to go to my bed.

"Gladly!" I said and closed the lights, covering myself with my quilt. Thinking of all what happened today, a smile crept on my face. Jungkook's doe eyes, his bunny smile, his blonde hair, everything came into my mind. He is not that bad which I thought him to be. Anyways I will apologize to him tomorrow. Everything will be alright again. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Next morning~~

After getting dressed up, I went downstairs for breakfast. Meng Meng had already gone for her classes and same did Helly. Steph, I don't know where she is from last night.

I got toast, omelette, marmalade and a cup of coffee. Taking a seat, I sat there, eating as I checked on my social media. I was busy eating when someone came and sat next to me. I didn't even bother to see before the person spoke, "Hey Emma!"