🅣🅦🅔🅝🅣🅨

Author's POV

Jungkook held Emma's hand in his. "We did it, Ninu." Emma looked at the man who stood before her, those glistening eyes, that bunny smile and those cheeks. She felt her heart skip a beat, and she hugged him tightly. "I don't know what would have happened if you weren't here."

He caressed her back, "I hope you can feel how my heart beats for you."

"Did you say something?" Emma perched her head up to see him smile, "I am your best friend for a reason baby!"

She nodded and clutched him more tight. There was a cyclone of emotions raging inside Jungkook. Should he tell her how he felt about her? Will it be right? Is it the correct time? Or should he wait for some more time?

"Look here are the two love birds!" Jimin, Suga and Meng Meng entered the scene.

The two of them seprated from each other. The three of them stood circling them from all sides. "Did we disturb you?" Jimin winked.

"Nopes, not at all, I was just thanking him....and also you guys, thank you so much Jimin for recording the tape and Yoongi hyung, thank you for deleting my files." Emma said and smiled at the two of them.

"Had I not told them they couldn't have helped us?" Meng Meng made a pout.

"Of course yeah, thank you so much my love!" Emma hugged her and all of them laughed.

"There's no need to thank me, I would do anything for my maknae's girlfriend." Suga chuckled and Emma looked at him with widened eyes.

"I mean best friend. You know how uncommon this term is?!" Suga giggled and she smiled too. The words Jungkook's girlfriend had brought a blush to her cheeks, but she dusted it off. "Be serious Emma, you came here to study and not for dating shits!" She reminded herself.

"So what are your future plans then? The two of you?" Jimin supported himself on the railing and ogled at them.

"What plans?" Emma was confused.

"Tutoring is over, scandal is over. Have you thought of giving your friendship a better name?" Those words left Emma astonished, a better name? Wasn't best friends a good term? What did Jimin meant to say? He definitely didn't mean a relationship right?

While Jungkook got the hint Jimin gave, he wanted him to confess his love towards Emma. Seeing all of them tensed up Meng Meng proposed, "I am very hungry, let's go to some drink shop and have colas or ice-cream!"

"You are always hungry!" Emma smiled.

"Hyung you free?" Jimin raised a brow at him, he rubbed the back of his neck, "Have some stuffs to finish! Maybe next time." Suga smiled.

"Okay, let's four of us go then. After all my babe needs cool things to eat." Jimin pulled Meng Meng towards him by holding her arm.

"When did you shift from campus queen to her?" Jungkook said in a whisper, not loud enough for Meng Meng to hear it. She will feel bad otherwise.

"Meng Meng is the cute type, the one whose pink and bubbly. She is perfectly my type!" Jimin smiled.

"I'm happy for you both!" Jungkook said when he noticed Emma tugging at his shirt like a little kid whose lost her way and asking a stranger to help her out. "What?" He turned around.

"Let's go, don't waste time here!" They all nodded and went towards the car.

Jungkook and Emma sat in the front seats and the back seat were occupied by Jimin and Meng. The whole time Emma could see Jimin murmuring things into her ear. How cute?! She smiled to herself and looked at him, he was driving the car smoothly. Vision set straight on the road, as he smiled. "Don't stare like me that, I feel like a meal!" She was surprised when he caught her gawking at him.