🅣🅦🅔🅝🅣🅨 🅔🅘🅖🅗🅣

Taehyung's POV

I clicked on the elevator button as I waited for it to come. I had decided to meet Jungkook and Emma today, it's been a long time since she isn't coming to college so I was kinda worried. I bit my lip as the elevator came down and it tinged. The doors opened revealing to me a flabbergasting sight before my eyes. "God!!! Emma are you okay?"

Without wasting a moment, I went inside the lift and it closed, locking the two of us together. She was crying like a mess, her black hair all disheveled, her make-up smudged and her thighs were all exposed as she sat there on the floor in just a red small nighty. What could have happened? "Emma?" I asked but she didn't speak and sobbed. I cupped her cheek, she was crying so much. It hurt my heart and I wanted to just hug her.

"What happened Emma? Tell me please. You're scaring me!" I went more close to her, she tried to cover her half bare body, by pulling down the nighty and wiped off her tears. She continued breathing heavily, her lips shivering. That's when my eyes darted to the marks on her neck and wrist. I need no more explanation now. "Jungkook did this to right? That bastard!" I yelled and took off my coat to make her wear it.

"He wants to remove our child. He doesn't want this baby. He thinks I'm incapable of being a mother, he hates me and my baby... He tried to...he..." She broke into tears and I pulled her into my embrace.

"Don't cry, let's go back to the apartment." I rubbed her back and she nodded a no. "I don't want to be with him anymore."

"No Emma, you need to resolve it. Breaking up is not the only option. Let's talk to him and then decide, don't take decisions in haste. After all it's the matter of your baby right?"

"Hmm", she nodded.

"So don't you think it's the right of Jungkook as the father of the child to talk about it."

"He has clarified he doesn't want it!"

"Babe, that was so sudden to him that's why he did react like that." She looked into my eyes and I cupped her cheeks, "He loves you Emma.... Don't go away like this."

"He is the father of your baby. This baby is a miracle created by both of you, it's his duty to take responsibility!"

"But...what if... What if he agains do something like that?"

"We will talk once, if he agrees, it's good. Otherwise, I will leave it to you, you can do whatever you want. But for once... Just for your love... Please..."

"Hmm..." She wiped off the tears and holding her hand I took her to the apartment back.

We opened the door and went inside, Jungkook was sitting in the living room, face palming himself murmuring something, "Fuck you Jungkook. How could you say all that to her.... You lost her... Loser!"

Emma squirmed behind me and I spoke, "Jungkook! What the fuck have you done?"

His eyes rose to see my face and then landed on Emma standing behind me. "Baby you are back..." He got off from the couch and came towards us, Emma stepped two steps back and that's when I looked into his eyes, "Oh you received a slap too? Can you tell me what has happened?"

"Emma! Please talk to me. Say something atleast, baby..." He still didn't listen to me and adamantly questioned her.

"Don't talk to her!" I seethed.

"Sorry Emma, sorry...I'm really sorry. Here take this coat, take my coat. Baby...please", Emma turned her face away and I indicated her to go inside the room. She went into the room and locked her, Jungkook was about to go there when I held his wrist.