🅣🅗🅘🅡🅣🅔🅔🅝

Author's POV

Everything went on smoothly in Emma's life as well as for Jungkook. Two weeks passed without any problems, Jungkook was happy that he got Emma's number and the two could chat with each other. Emma wasn't that interested but felt happy whenever Jungkook texted her randomly. Things were good between them.

Emma threw her towel after drying her wet hair and went to put on her powder. She wasn't into too much make over but floral talcs and powder were a necessity. Summers in LA were quite better than that of India. The heat was considerably less and being in air conditioned room always was a relief. Meng Meng had went downstairs with Helly to shop something from the nearby store. Emma had all her supplies, she was never short of all the essentials. She had always been a girl who had everything managed, she combed her wet hair and put on a hair pin.

"Huff!" She took a deep breath and after putting the wet towel to dry went to see her schedule. Tomorrow was economics test and she had to revise for it. These days were a bit hectic cause she was having tests, yesterday the class had their literature test. She was satisfied with her performance in the test.

"Come on Emma quickly review these topics!" She said to herself and flipped open the books. She laid down on her single bed lazily and played on some soft Hindi music. Hindi music were a vibe sometimes. While she tried to focus on the topic of Economic growth and development, today's morning instance came to her mind.

Jungkook came to her while she was eating her breakfast at the cafeteria, they had a small talk. She enjoyed his company,  he was good to be with. She tried banana milk for the first time because Jungkook being a muscle man and gym rat drank a lot of banana milk. She had often seen him with bottles of them.

"What are you drinking Emma?" He asked as she stared at him.

"Umm... chocolate milk!" She shook the glass before him.

Jungkook took the glass from her and kept it aside. "What was that?" She quirked her brows at him.

"You should try this!" He said and offered her a glass of banana milk.

"It's banana milk, I don't like bananas....umm...I have a love and hate relationship with them!" She said.

"Love and hate?" He smiled at her resting his head on his palm and taking the support of the table.

Emma leaned forward a bit and told, "Whenever I had stomach issues back in India, my mom used to force me to eat these bananas otherwise I didn't like them. My grandma used to take me to beverage shops and I always drank chocolate shake!" She said happily and could notice how he was looking at her the whole time. She got confused for a bit and tucked her hair behind her hair.

"What are you seeing? Is there something on my face?" She had asked innocently.

"I was seeing how you love chocolate shake and don't like Banana milk and that makes me think I should make you drink this!" He said and took her hands and wrapped them around the big glass.