🅣🅦🅔🅝🅣🅨 🅢🅔🅥🅔🅝

Emma's POV

Hello!" Meng Meng's voice was heard as I picked up my Phone.

"Yeah Meng!" I yawned, "Where have you been these days? Why are not attending University?" She asked.

"Ahh Meng Meng , I am not feeling well these days you know."

"What's happening? Why didn't you tell me before? Does Jungkook know?"

"Mhmm he advised me to rest at home."

"How do you feel?"

"I have vomited twice today in the morning... The food seems so tasteless to me...and I feel so fatigued!" I spoke.

"Babe? Are you missing your periods too?"

"Yeah they didn't come this month. But I don't think it's a big issue, my menstruation cycle is fucked up Anyways!" I chuckled.

"You took some medicines or not?"

"Medicines for what?"

"Babe, I think we should get your pregnancy test done. I am doubtful you guys used protection or not."

I sat on the bed after hearing those words. I gulped, PREGNANT. It scared me to core, what the heck? How could I be so foolish not to ensure that Jungkook used a protection! Fuck!

"Babe...heyyy....Emma!" My attention diverted back to the cell phone.

"Hmm.."

"I'm coming to your apartment with pregnancy test kit! Wait there only."

"Okay!" I said and cut the phone immediately. I rubbed my forehead, tears came in my eyes. I can't be pregnant, I don't want to. No way! This is going out of my hands. What should I do? Shall I tell kook? I don't know how will he react?! Pfft. I pressed my lips together and took a deep breath.

Soon the doorbell rang, it would be Meng Meng. I rose up and opened the door.

"I missed you so much!" She engulfed me into a tight hug.

"Me too Meng!" I caressed her back and the two of us came to the drawing room.

"So? We should do this test right away!"

"Hmm!" I took the tab and looked at it, she explained me how to use that device and I did as I was told.

We waited for a few minutes, I was so fucking nervous. It had to be negative, I don't know. I can't be a mother right now. Also Jungkook's reaction was a big doubt. I don't think he would appreciate the idea of me being preggo.

"Let's see!" Meng Meng spoke and I handed over the device to her. "I can't. Do this for me."

"Babe!" She said and looked at it, for a few seconds she didn't speak. I was scared. "Meng Meng?" I quirked my brows at her.

"Emma, I don't know how to say this but...but you're...."

"Don't scare me please!" I covered my face with my hands.

"You're fucking pregnant!" She yelled and came to hug me. I widened my eyes at her reaction. She was happy, and dancing in joy. "Oh My Fucking God! I am going to be an aunt! I am so happy for you and Jungkook."

"Stop!" I yelled and this shook her. She stared at me as the tear escaped my eyes. "Hey what happened? Why are you crying? This is a good news!" She cupped my cheeks and made sit on the couch.

"I don't want this child. I am not ready to be a mom. I don't want all this.... This can't be happening....."

"What's the issue? Is it about JK?"