🅣🅦🅔🅝🅣🅨 🅢🅘🅧

One week later~

Emma's POV

I opened my eyes to find my waist being trapped by two strong arms. A smile came on my face as moments from last night flashed in my mind. Jungkook had taken me to a pool party and we had returned to our apartment late. In this one week, so many events happened. After Jungkook met my mom that day back in india, I was so sore after my first sex. He gave me some medicines for that and thankfully by the time my parents came I was able to walk properly. He had went to his hotel room and came around evening. Mom and dad had a chit chat with him, which went quite well. They were interested in him and he was as well. No one had any issues with him and they were quite satisfied after meeting him face to face.

He stayed at my place for a night, in a guest room ofcourse, and then the next day we both came to LA together. When Jimin and others came to know about us, and that we have had sex and were clearly in a relationship, suggested us to live together. It took me a lot of time to take this decision keeping in mind my family and background, but after Jungkook convinced me so many times I agreed.

So it's been the fourth day in this beautiful apartment, Jungkook purchased for both of us and I live here with him. We get up together in the morning, brush our teeth together, make breakfast and move to university. We often meet in between the classes and spend the lunch time with each other, coming back home, we are both tired, so we make something light for dinner or otherwise order a takeout and land on our bed. I have been looking for an internship lately, to manage my finances. Jungkook doesn't want me to work anywhere, insecurity is the reason but he will agree sooner or later.

Last night we again had sex, since our first time Jungkook has fucked me for around four times till now. He really enjoys doing that and it excites me as well. You know, a good recreational activity?

I try to free myself from his grasp when he slightly moves and makes some cute sounds. "Jungkook leave me, we have to go to university too!" I speak but he remains unbothered.

His naked self keeps pushing into me as I feel his hot breath on my neck. "Emma, don't go na!" He nibbles my ear lightly.

"No, I have to go, you can sleep if you want... Leave me!" I speak softly yet seriously.

"Baby please.... I want to cuddle with you for some more time." He said.

"Aargh Jungkook, you have just fucked me the whole night. Still you want all this.... You are so horny always!" I said in a go and later I realised that.

He sat up on the bed now, his chest and torso on display, I took the pillow and covered my face. Shit! I should have been more conscious.

"What did you say right now? I am horny always? Emma?" He was now hovering over me as he threw the pillow aside. I pulled the blanket more up to hide my body.

"Hmm... You always want all this from me!" I said.

"You mean I force you to have sex?" He widened his eyes. Shit!

"No I didn't mean that!"

"Then what do you mean? Care to explain."

"Jungkook, I was...I was just..."

"You were?"

"I was just saying that this is not the right time to do all this. We have to attend classes!"

"What if I say you won't be going to university today!"

"You can't control me like that!" I tried to sit up when my forehead hit against his and I landed on the bed back again.

"I will control you baby! And you won't even say a no....", He smirked.

"But this is wrong Jungkook!"