🅢🅘🅧🅣🅔🅔🅝

Emma's POV

"Where are you going to? Today is a Sunday right?" Meng Meng said after seeing me combing my hair into a pony tail.

"I have taken up a job as a tutor, so I have to go!" I told her, stuffing my mouth with the chocolate muffin kept on the side table.

"So what about our weekend hangout?" She rose up from her seat and came towards me.

"Maybe in the evening?" I said. She made a pout, "Promise me we'll be going out in the evening. I am so tired of these boring college schedules!"

"Promise. Now I'm going, you go to the movie theatre and enjoy!" I winked at her and taking my bag hopped out.

Thankfully none of them know that I tutor Jeon Jungkook otherwise a huge mess will be created. Helly and Meng Meng will hype about it and Steph will yell unnecessarily. The weather is too hot today, and sun is shining just above my head. I feel like I will faint, seeing some shade I sat under the tree.

"What should I do? Where will Jungkook come to study today?" I was busy thinking about it when my phone beeped.

Mr. Banana Milk fetish 😎
Hey Emma
Come to the boys dorm side, near the pool area.

Me
We will study near the pool? What nuisance?

Has this boy gone mad?

Mr. Banana Milk fetish 😎
Pwease **puppy eyes**

And next his face flashed before my eyes, those cute doe eyes. I put the phone back in my pocket and made my way towards the boys dorm area. It took me some time to ask people about where the pool area was, everyone passed me strange glances as I entered the pool area. It was filled with a lot of men, where the hell is Jungkook? There was no girl to be seen around and I stopped there. I rotated my eyes left and right but to see more naked bodies before me. Big big muscles, chest, abs, these boys work out a lot I guess. How would my next book character look like? Should I take someone amongst them as my character inspiration.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" A shriek left my mouth as I felt someone's hand on my waist and the next moment I was pinned to the wall.

"Jung....", Before I could speak something he placed his palm on my mouth. His hair were wet, and the shirt he was wearing was of a very thin material, allowing me to see his well built body, chest and those chocolate abs. I gulped seeing the sight before me, his brown orbs staring into my eyes as his other hand rested on my waist. His breath was hitting my face, as our faces were just a few inches far from eachother. I was lost in the beauty of this man, but then I saw people gawking at us, so I tried to push him slightly.

"What are you doing huh?" I said, brushing my hair with my fingers lightly and wiping my lips.

"That I should ask you ?" He quirked his brows at me.

My eyes fell upon his lower body, his shorts were wet, giving me a picture of his hardened member and then below were his tough legs, with white milky thighs. No Emma don't do that, don't. I reminder myself to stop staring at him like that.

"What were you staring at?" He said.

"I didn't...", I said and turned my face away. Redness crept on my cheeks and I could feel hotness flow down my body.

"What were you doing? Staring at half naked Boys? Does it suit you?" He rested his arm on the wall, covering me between his arms.

"I wasn't staring, I was just seeing them!" I don't know what happened to me that I stuttered before him.