🅣🅦🅔🅝🅣🅨 🅞🅝🅔

Jungkook's POV

"Aaahhh!" I groaned as my phone started to ring abruptly. I rubbed my eyes, who the heck could it be? And at this time of the night? I stretched my arm to pick up my mobile phone and accepted the call without even caring to look at the name of the person who was calling me. "Hmmm?" I rubbed my eyes and spoke.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU JUNGKOOK....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....." I could hear her singing on the call. I looked at the time and date, 1st September, 00.00 am.

"Emma?" I mumbled and she started to giggle.

"Dumbo, you have to say thank you. Here I sat awake for you to wish you a Birthday and you're still sleepy!" She chuckled.

A smile was plastered to my face, she was the first one to wish me. "Aww thank you so much babbbyyy...", I yawned.

"You sound sleepy. Take your time, I have some stuffs to do. I'll get going." She said and cut the call.

Was she angry? I didn't mean to yawn, it just happened. Oh my god! I ruined her mood I guess. But thinking of how she sat awake to wish me, again brought a smile to my face. I was happy beyond words.

"Happy birthday Pabo!!" Jimin and others banged open the door and came in. Taehyung hugged me and wished me. Namjoon hyung did a handshake, and Jhope hyung had brought a cake with him. Suga hyung sat beside me as Jin hyung opened the lights and switched on the TV.

"Let's have a good birthday bash!" Jin hyung yelled and played some music on the TV. "Happy birthday kookieee!" Rihanna noona entered the room and hugged me.

"Thank you noona!" I smiled and she gifted me a wrist watch.

Then what, all of them laughed and giggled as I cut the cake. It was a time to rejoice, it felt so good in the homely environment. Though being so far from home, I never felt like one. My hyungs, Taehyung and Jimin along with Rihanna noona never made me feel like. I smiled as all of them started to dance, Rihanna noona was bad at dancing and we could see RM hyung struggling too. Hobi hyung did some amazing break moves and the rest of us hooted and cheered for them. It was such a nice time and the cake was also very yummy.

Soon after they all went to their rooms to complete their sleep, afterall we had a party to hold in the evening. I closed the door and smiled. There was a feeling that today is going to be beautiful. My phone beeped again, it was a call from Eomma. I went towards the balcony.

Fifteen minutes later~~

I came back to my room and got into the sheets. It was cold today, I rubbed my palm and opened my laptop to check a few wishes from friends and relatives.

Suddenly I heard something hit my window pane. "What is it?" I thought but didn't go to check, I was lazy enough. Again something hit my window, and inspite of ignoring it three times, it didn't stop.

"Who the hell is this?" I yelled and went to the window pane. Someone was pelting stones at my window.

"Get down Birthday boy!" I saw a figure in black scream from below as I peeped down.

"Who are you and why are you throwing stones here? Don't you know it's Jeon Jungkook's room?" I yelled back.

The figure pulled down it's hoodie cap, and I saw her face. "Emma? What are you doing here?" I spoke, as I saw her standing there in blue jeans, and black hoodie, oversized enough to make her look like a soft teddy. She was standing before a car, where is she coming from?

"Where are you coming from?" I asked as she smiled at me.

"Hey no more questions! Get down, quickly."