🅝🅘🅝🅔🅣🅔🅔🅝

Jungkook's POV

It's been two days since Emma isn't texting me, and doesn't even replies back to my texts. I have tried so many times to call her but she doesn't even picks them up. I don't know what's wrong with her. I was busy thinking about all this when Jimin enters the scene, "Okay Meng I will get you a white top!" He said and kept his phone. There's something going on between Meng and Jimin. He usually hangs out with her and buys a lot of gifts too.

"Hey bro where is your girlfriend?" He tapped my thigh and sits beside me. We were both sitting on the bench near the boys dorm.

"She's not my girlfriend!" I said, not looking at him.

"Ohho your fuck buddy then...", He giggled and that's when I slapped his arm. "She's my best friend idiot!" I said.

"What's wrong? You look lost?"

"Jimin, she's not talking to me. Not even picking up my calls and when I try to meet her she pushes me away. I can't understand what's happening to her!" I was too sad.

"You said something to her? Or you two had a fight?"

"That is the only problem. We didn't have any fight then too she's behaving like that!"

"What could be the reason then?"

"I'm trying to figure out that only."

"Bro, you don't take tension. She will be fine, maybe she's not well or maybe on periods! You know girls turn moody when they are on periods." He told.

"Yeah maybe!" The last time when I went to her room, she was trying to avoid me. Maybe she thought I would try to have sex with her and that's why she covered her in a blanket, maybe her pants were ruined due to periods. I tried to process the situation.

"Gift her chocolates or something maybe she needs them!" He said and I nodded.

After that Jimin and me had a small chit chat and then he went out. I went to the nearby departmental store. Straight I walked to the food section, and added three to four big chocolates in my cart, also I took some ice-cream cones. "She would be happy." I smiled to myself and went to the ladies section, to get the sanitary napkins.

But wait, I should once ask her before I take these pads to her, I thought and dialled her number. I knew she won't pick up, and she didn't. What to do now? I dialled Meng Meng's number. She is her friend and she might be knowing if Emma is really on periods.

The moment I called her she picked up,"Yes Jimin!"

"It's me Jungkook. Not Jimin. Didn't you see the name?"

"Oops what happened?"

"Where is Emma?"

"Umm...she is with me in a departmental store."

I could hear Meng Meng's voice, are my ears ringing? I thought but decided to give a look left and right, my ears weren't ringing. I could see short heighted figure of Meng Meng standing and talking on her phone. "Wait I'm coming to you, turn back!" I said and went towards her.

"Ohhh Jungkook here!!!" She yelled, and that was too weird of her to do that. I reached her but Emma wasn't there. "Where is she?" I quirked my brows at her.

"Who?"

"Who what? Emma ? Where is she?"

"Ohh Emma!" She said and looked at the left side and then faced me, "I don't know."

"Didn't you say she was here too?" I asked.

"Yeah but she went back!"

What the hell is Meng Meng saying? And why is she seeing to the left side again and again? I held Meng Meng by arm and shoved her aside to find Emma sitting there covering her mouth with her hand near the chips and snacks. I gave a glance at her, "Emma get up! Why are you hiding?" I asked.