🅕🅘🅕🅣🅔🅔🅝

Jungkook's POV

"Aaaah Jungkook!!!! Oh my gosh!!!! Fuck yeah!!!!" As soon as Emma went to her dorm, I started to scream in excitement, thankfully the car's windows were close. I was touching Emma, oh my god?! I never thought that it could ever happen in real, my dreams are going to turn real I guess one by one. I could feel sensations I never felt before, I was kissing her, smooching her, squeezing her breasts, rubbing her clit, I had my hands in her panties, oh my Fucking God!!! My happiness was beyond control, I don't know but somewhere I was feeling so good about what happened between us today. Emma was not like what she showed to us, she was different, she was such a tease. She was kinky too, she had fetishes and dirty desires and Jungkook it's your object now to unwrap her completely before you.

My eyes fell upon the cum marks on my jeans still, I rubbed them with my handkerchief. Though it was just some dry mark now, they are always going to remind me of today's evening, never knew having make out sessions in the library will be so fun.

I started the engine and drove off to my dorm, it was all silent, where were the boys? I thought to myself but then shoved it, because who cares. I am already too happy to care about anyone else, dancing, I entered into my room and plopped on the bed. "What a day!" I huffed as I thought about what happened today. My heart started to race fast, her curves, her thighs, her boobs, her moans, her innocence, and everything, it was all so endearing.

Suddenly my phone beeped, I stretched my arm and opened the message box, it was Emma

Nerdy Best Friend 😈🍑(A/N- That's how he has saved her number)

Jungkook?

A smile came on my face automatically and I sat straight now,

Me

Hmmmm

Nerdy Best Friend 😈🍑

Hope you won't tell what happened today to anyone 😑

Me

I won't babygirl
It's a secret

Nerdy Best Friend 😈🍑

Don't use that term !

Me

Why?🥺
Ain't I your bestie?😈

Nerdy Best Friend 😈🍑

Fuck you!

Me

Then fuck me baby;)

Nerdy Best Friend 😈🍑

Done?

Me

😬

Nerdy Best Friend 😈🍑

Sorry for your pants! Also,I wanted to say, you are quite good at it ;)

Me

That I know babe! It's alright.

Nerdy Best Friend 😈🍑

Okay then bye.

Me

What are you doing?

Nerdy Best Friend 😈🍑