🅔🅛🅔🅥🅔🅝

Emma's POV

I sat there fiddling with my dress, the party was interesting, but people were more. I chuckled seeing Meng Meng dancing with Arnav and Helly. I am not that into dance so I took a seat here near the drinks. I love dancing but alone, I get shy infront of crowd. Everyone was busy among themselves, when my eyes met with his. Jeon Jungkook, he was here as well. Oh gosh! He was staring at me, like he wanted to say something.

"Ignore him Emma. Behave as you didn't see him!" I switched on my mobile phone and started seeing something. Feeling bored, I opened my camera and took some selfies of myself. "Quite good pictures!" I heard a familiar voice from behind.

I turned around to see Taehyung along with another guy from his group. The other guy was shorter in height, had mint green hair, cute small eyes and his gums were visible as he smiled at me. So cat- like, I thought.

"Hii Taehyung and...", I stuttered.

"He's Min Yoongi, the best rapper you will find in the whole college, savage and cool. He's my hyung!" Taehyung spoke.

"Ohh hello Yoongi!" I smiled at him and then he stared speaking, "Pleasure to meet you. Hope you are enjoying the party!" He looked good when he smiled.

"Yeah, the party is beautiful!" I smiled.

"Can we sit here too?" Taehyung said and I nodded.

Next I was sitting with Taehyung and Yoongi with me. Taehyung was a nice guy and we had talked before also, Yoongi spoke less but was well behaved. Anyways, I was just feeling bored when the two accompanied me. Taehyung didn't want to dance and Yoongi wanted a drink so they were here. Other members of their group were busy enjoying.

After a few minutes, when Yoongi was done with drinking he waved me a bye and went off. Taehyung still sat, "Hey? Did you drink something?" He asked me.

"Uhmm....I'm fine with this...", My eyes looked around and luckily I saw the glass of juice kept there. "Juice!" I beamed a smile at him.

"Okay, I will also order a fruit beer then!" The two of us sat there, drinking our juices and seeing people dancing and enjoying. Some couples were making out in the corners, while others were busy exhausting themselves on the dance floors.

A little later Taehyung got a call from his hyung and he had to leave. I sat there again, all by myself. It was more than thirty minutes I drank the juice, but suddenly now my head was aching a bit. I felt heat arise in my body, something was not right. What's happening to me? I placed my hand on my head as I tried to gain control over my body. Did they add something in the juice? I was not feeling good.

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook she is alone, this is the time. Approach her, apologise to her! Go!" I mentally prepared myself and went near the bar.

She was lying there, her head resting on the table and the cell phone in her lap. I coughed slightly. "Emma!" I said and tapped her shoulder lightly.

"Yessssssss!" She rose her head up, her big eyes looking at me and she was smiling whole heartedly. What happened to her? She isn't angry at me?

"Hey! I wanted to...", I tried to tell her what I wanted to when she held my arm. "Sit!" She smiled again. The hell is wrong with her?! "Oh okay!" I sat near her and removed her hand from my arm.

"Actually I was here to apologize..." Before I could say anything, she disturbed my confident state by looking at me, or you can say seeing me from top to bottom. I brought my legs close, as her eyes were lurking near my manhood. She was smiling a lot, I think something is wrong with her.