🅣🅦🅔🅝🅣🅨 🅕🅞🅤🅡

Author's POV

Two days later~

India
Emma's house
Time- 4.00 a.m.

There was a loud knock on the door. The house was silent, probably everyone was sleeping. The man on the door knocked again, no response came. He bit his lower lips with the upper one and the mole on his chin looked like a chocochip. He waited there for a while and then his eyes fell upon the doorbell. "Fuck how couldn't I notice it earlier?" He murmured and pressed the doorbell. This new place, new Country and amidst these new people it felt a bit strange but at the same time exciting too. It was his first time coming to India.

Emma might not be expecting his arrival, lol. He rubbed his fingers along his scalp, his shiny black hair looking beautiful as he did that. He had taken care of how he looked, he saw Arnav's Instagram profile to know how Indian boys dressed up and all, as he was the most good looking Indian man he had ever seen, maybe cause he was the first. He gave a look at his clothing and a smile came to his face, he was dressed up according to what Emma told, black shirt and black jeans. "Huff!" A sigh released his mouth and he again pressed the doorbell.

 "Huff!" A sigh released his mouth and he again pressed the doorbell

"Maa, someone's ringing the door. Go see." Emma yelled as she was annoyed with the constant ringing.

"Maa", she yelled again but then remembered mom and dad had went to some relative's house and wouldn't arrive before tomorrow morning. "I need to go I guess", she walked out of her bed in the simple night suit she was wearing. A silk shirt and shorts, and comfy white slippers. "I think it would be the milk man... Who else could it be?" She thought and took out a utensil to take the milk and opened the door.

"Here!" She stretched her arm giving him the utensil, as she yawned, her eyes closed. Jungkook gave a glance at the young lady standing before him, India added some glow to her face and body. His eyes went down from her smooth face, pink lips, cute hands which scratched the back of her neck, to her breasts in that sill shirt, she wasn't wearing any bra it was clear. His eyes landed down on her legs, the perfect white thighs. Ugh! Why did she make him go horny everytime. "Aree bhaiya lo na....aa....aa..." (Translation- Hey brother take it please) her voice automatically lowered as she saw him winking at her.

"You???!!!" She yelled and the utensil dropped from her hands. The fuck was she witnessing? Jungkook in black hair, black shirt and black jeans standing on the door step of her house in India. No this can't be happening. She might be hallucinating, she said to herself as he had told that he'll be coming tomorrow that is the next day.

"Hey Emma? Is this a way to welcome your boyfriend at your place? Who were you expecting a milk man? May I ask who gave you the permission to come out to see the milkman in such exposed clothes?" He started to come inside the house as she walked back.

"I am dreaming, it can't be happening. You can be here..." She muttered and he grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her into his chest.

"Hey? Is it real? Is it you Jungkook?" She mumbled, eyes connected with his as he nodded. "Who else?"