"Do you like it?" She smiles. 

"I love it, thankyou so much!" I give her a hug, "You guys are hilarious" 

"We know" Chris pops his collar. 

"Well shall we get going?" Xavier stands up holding out his arm.

"Yes we shall" We link arms. 

"We're going to look like the biggest freaks in our costumes" Xavier laughs. 

I look around eat each of us, wearing a onesies with matching vans. Xavier and I had leopard print onesies with matching vans, Deeg, Chris and Jay had tiger onesies and Beth had a pink one with polkadots. 

"Well at least we'll be spotted, so we can get backstage" Deeg winks. 

"True" Xavier nods. 

"Okay let's goooo!" Jay cheers getting up off the floor. 

____________________________________________________

*AT THE CONCERT*

I text Adam, I told him in advance that we were coming so we could actually get into the gig: 

TO: themanager

'Hey Ads, I'm almost at the venue, where do we meet up?' 

My phone vibrates signalling I had a text. 

FROM: themanager

'Okay good, the boys have just finished their first song, I'll come out front' 

The taxi van pulls up in front of the venue. We all pile out of the vehicle, I spot Adam and walk over to him. 

"What the hell are you guys wearing" Adam laughs.

"We weren't bothered changing from our costumes!" I retort. 

"Hi!" Deeg shouts.

"Hi there!" Adam smiles. 

"Oh yeah, this is Deeg, Chris, Xavier, Jay and Beth" I point to each of them. 

"Well hiya! I think we should get inside now" Adam says. 

"Let's go!" Deeg says running through the doors, the rest of us follow. 

We run down a hallway, the cheers and screams of fans getting louder and louder before we bust through two black doors. Everywhere I looked there were fans, I could see the boys' heads faintly in the back. They were starting to sing 'Everything I Want'. 

"WOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Deeg shouts jumping up and down, he is then joined by Xavier and Jay. 

Chris puts Beth up on his shoulders, I hold up the poster and we join the others. 

"Come on let's get up front!" Xavier shouts over the music. 

We form some sort of conga line, and end up in the middle of the crowd. We wave our hands in the air, moving along with the music.

I feel two pairs of hands lifting me up, "Holy! Oh my god! What the hell are you two doing?!" I shout at Xavier and Jay who put me up on their shoulders. 

"Don't worry! Just hold the poster up!" Jay shouts back. 

I hold the poster above my head, Xavier and Jay holding me up, waving their other arm in the air. I can see them perfectly now. They were all sitting on wooden stools, except for Ashton who was sitting on his drum box, Calum and Michael have their acoustic guitar in their hands, Luke holding onto his microphone. Ashton looks up from his drumbox and spots me. Ashton laughs, and nudges Calum who looks up and just smiles uncontrollably. 

Luke looks at Calum and then tries to find what he was looking at and waves to me, "Oh hey Andie! Everyone make some noise for Cal's lady and her friends!" Luke says into the microphone. 

Everyone turns around and faces me, cheering and 'awing' at Calum's expression, I start to blush, I blow them a kiss and Calum lifts a hand off his guitar and catches it, of course the fans go crazy. Deeg and Xavier whistle. I couldn't help but laugh at everyone's expressions, they went through the introduction again giving each of them enough time to calm themselves down and start to sing. 

_______________________________________________

*THE END OF THE CONCERT*

"Now we're not going to end the gig just yet" Ashton speaks into the microphone. 

Jay, Xavier, Chris, Beth and I were still standing in the middle, crowded by everyone, not to mention that it was insanely hot in our onesies. I look up to the stage and see the boys giving eachother cheeky expressions. 

"As you all know, Andie is here right now and I had no idea she was coming tonight, but Adam just told me that they were here performing for a dance concert which explains their interesting choice of outfit" Calum chuckles, as the crowd follows. 

Xavier, Chris, Beth, Jay and I stood around with our arms around eachother's shoulders. 

"Well, I don't know if I've ever told you guys this enough but Andie is an amazing dancer and she's here tonight with her actual dance mates from back home" Calum explains, "So how about they do a little something for us?" He suggests. 

We look at eachother giving uncertain looks, then Michael speaks into the microphone "Andie! Andie! Andie!" He begins a sudden chant. 

Within a few seconds people started moving us towards the front and we climb over the barriers, and jump onto the stage. 

"I'm gonna kill you" I say through my teeth to Calum giving him a hug. 

"I love you more" Calum chuckles.

Xavier runs off stage and talks to the technology manager, a few seconds later he comes running back on. Deeg, Jay, Chris and Beth were busy introducing themselves rather joyfully to the band as the music starts. I shoo the boys to the side of the stage as form a line, Deeg starting us off with a few tricks. 

 I MADE A CALUM FEELS TWITTER ACCOUNT - @cdizzleimagines