Chapter 42: Preperation for Battle

Izuku pov

My eyes are closed but I can hear someone crying out. I feel the pain slowly going away as I open my eyes and see Mina crying while shaking me.

"Midorya! Thank god you're awake! What happened in here?" She says as tears flow down her face.

"There was a fake, she was posing as Ochako...I was gonna k-kill her but she exploded." I say as Todoroki runs in through the door.

"Why didn't the rest of the room explode?" Mina asks me.

"I used the shield quirk I used to protect the city, but I only had time to trap myself in with her." I say coughing a bit.

"Quick on your feet but you almost got yourself killed!" Todoroki says in a rare instance of him sounding emotional.

I feel danger sense and look over to a window before flicking one for all at it. It breaks and someone falls from it.

I get up and run to the window.

"Midorya! What happened?" Todoroki says before glitching out and disappearing.

"What is real?" A voice says from above me.

I look up and see a mouth in the ceiling smiling.

"You're easy to manipulate." It says nonchalantly.

"Where are you!" I say breaking the rest of the window and jumping out.

I latch onto the side of the building using blackwhip and scale it until I'm on the top of the hospital.

'Smokescreen.' I think to myself activating the sixth quirk.

'I would use my search quirk but I need to know who is attacking me.' I think as I start to focus and cancel every quirk except danger sense and the base strength of one for all.

I feel danger sense go off but the danger is surrounding me.

'Turn around.'

I turn and catch a stray bullet about to connect with my head.

I start to breath heavily and jump toward where the bullet came from.

I grab onto a wrist that comes into view but see Aizawa standing in front of me.

"Midorya calm down! It's not real!" He says activating erasure.

I throw his wrist out of my hand and shake my head.

"It's not you..." I mutter as I back away.

I go to punch with 5% but he restrains me using the scarf.

"Midorya stop! If this keeps going I'll have to expel you!" He yells as he twist my arm.

Danger sense goes off warning me again.

I feel a wind blow against me before pushing Aizawa out of the way.

Where Aizawa stood is a large truck.

"DAMNIT!" Aizawa yells in pain.

His leg was crushed under the trucks bed.

I immediately punch the truck off of Aizawa and pick him up onto my back.

"Ok you are real damnit!" I yell to myself as I start to run away off of the building after using smokescreen to cover us.

As I jump through the city things start to disappear and the city slowly turns back to what it was before this all started. I look to see Aizawa unconscious on my back.

'Fuck, why couldn't that be fake too.' I think to myself as I head toward U.A.

I jump in through the halls and rush past people toward recovery girls office.