Chapter 35: Shigaraki's Wrath

Ochako pov

Shigaraki flys back after my punch.

"Ochako?" Izuku says in a stunned state.

"No time for that Izuku, we have a fight." I say looking back to Shigaraki who is holding his jaw while smiling.

"9th you've shown up." He says with a laugh.

"Here, your friend is bleeding out, let me speed this up." He says before I see buildings around us start to decay.

Star smiles.

"Thank you Izuku, and I'm sorry I couldn't help, but save Uraraka and then save the world." She says with a smile as decay disintegrates her.

I see Izuku start crying before he jumps toward me and picks me up before flying higher into the air to where we can both see the whole city.

"Izuku I'm so-" I get cut off.

"It's fine, I'll fulfill her desires and win." He says before we teleport outside of the barrier.

"What?!" I say as I look and see dad.

"Young Midorya what are you doing here?" Dad asks confused.

"Keep Ochako here, I'm going all out and I'm not gonna let her die as well." Izuku says before disappearing from our view.

I start to slowly cry as dad walks over and hugs me.

"I told you,this isn't our fight anymore, all for one has influenced him more then both of us, let him have this." Dad says as he strokes my hair.

I nod.

'Don't die Izuku.'

Izuku pov

I feel energy building up inside of me.

'This must be a physical strength boosting quirk.' I think to myself as I fly toward Shigaraki.

'Boost.' I think to myself.

I feel my power rising again and smirk.

'This should boost my quirk power as well.' I think as I start to use bakugos explosion quirk.

'Let's test that theory.' I think as I explode a huge building in one try with barely any effort.

My eyes widen and I start to laugh.

I use decay in one hand and explosions in the other to completely destroy the city from the ground up.

"SHIGRAKI! WHERE ARE YOUUUUU!" I say as I start to laugh more.

I get punched in the back of the head and don't move.

"Nice shot, now it's my turn!" I say activating 100% one for all along with my boosted strength.

I swing and hit him in the jaw, it disconnects and flys off of him leaving him looking like a zombie. He starts regenerating and I smile.

"I guess I'll be able to have fun if you can regenerate!" I say before using decay on him.

All but his head decays and I laugh as he screams in pain and regenerates.

He tries to decay me but I use erasure to erase his decay quirk.

"Keep trying, I'm gonna keep toying with you." I say before continuously punching him in the face over and over until his regeneration slows down.

"Awe gonna die already? I was just starting to enjoy myself." I say as I grip onto his broken jaw.