Chapter 1: The Entrance Exams

UA EXAMS

Izuku pov

'Hm...should I be a dick and steal everyone's points by stopping time or should I use my strength....eh I'll give others the chance.' I think to myself as I start walking to catch up to the rest who had already started running into the testing area.

I walk around and punch a few of the 2 pointers, they are easy targets but the 3 pointers I'd have to slightly try with which is boring. It's not that I don't have motivation to be a hero but if it's not a challenge then I'm not as interested. Being in danger is addicting, I guess I'm an adrenaline junky.

As I continue to take out 2 pointers with ease a huge earthquake happens and I look up to see the 0 pointer that was talked about during the instructions  to the test.

'Now that looks interesting.' I think to myself.

My quirk allows me to win any fight that I want, I could beat all might in his prime if I wanted too, that's why I like to use my own strength to prove I can accomplish goals without needing a quirk, no one needs to know I have a quirk, so I won't tell anyone. I'll be the first "quirkless hero" to get in the top 10 if not number 1 spot.

Everyone starts running away from the zero pointer but I see a brunette girl stuck under rubble. It looks as if she's about to get crushed so I stop time and walk over to the zero pointer, I start to jump from limb to limb until I'm all the way to the top,

I stretch back my arm and throw a punch, I jump down and punch everyone of its "joints" until I'm back onto the floor. I smirk to myself and turn around, I deactivate my quirk and start to walk back toward the rest of the points.

All might pov

The zero pointer nezu let out goes flying back and hits the edge of the city, the girl who was stuck under its foot looks back terrified.

"Nezu focus on that boy walking away from where the zero pointer was." Aizawa says.

The camera moves to him and my eyes widen.

'Young Midorya? How did you do that!' I think to myself.

"His names Izuku midorya, he's said to be quirkless so I'm not sure how he pulled that off." Nezu says.

"He looks cocky with that smirk on his face." Vlad king says in a disproving tone.

"I want him in my class though." Aizawa says before walking away.

'Hm I guess he got in after all.' I think to myself with a smile.

'Gran Terino clearly taught you well.'

Izuku pov

I sneeze as I'm walking toward the exit of the city, maybe someone's thinking about me.

"GOOD JOB CONTESTANTS! GO HOME AND WAIT MAXIMUM 2 WEE-" I stop time because present mics loud voice is annoying. I walk far enough away so that I wouldn't be able to hear him and I start time again.

I walk to the apartment I grew up in, Gran Terino lives somewhere else but saying goodbye was easier than expected. I've changed from this eager kid to a kid who couldn't care less about people, of course I love my mom because she's my mom but other people don't peak my interest as much as they used to. I still want to be a hero, and I still look up to all might but now knowing I could beat anyone in this world is kind of sucky.

I make it home and walk in the front door.

"Mom I'm home!" I yell while throwing my shoes into the corner.

She stumbles out of her room and runs over to me.

"Hi Izuku how did the exams go!" She asks pulling me into a hug.

"They were good and I think I passed." I say smiling.

"Yay! That's great honey!" She says with a huge smile.

In the past ten months I've grown from around 5,5 to almost 5,11 so I'm noticeably taller than my mom now.

"Anyways what's for dinner?" I ask taking off my shirt.

It's summer time so it's still kind of hot that's why I don't usually wear my shirt around the house.

"Your favorite Katsudon!" Mom says smiling.

I smile and put a thumbs up.

I walk into my room and go onto my phone, I haven't been back to the middle school I was at because I quiet frankly don't care to go back, I'm hoping to see Bakugo though, I wanna see the look on his face when he sees I made it into U.A without a quirk. He'll be so angry I'll have to hold back tears when I'm laughing.

2 weeks later

"IZUKU!" I hear my mom from behind my door.

I put down the 50 lbs weight and go to the door. I open it and see my mom with a envelope in her hands.

"It's from U.A!" She says throwing her hand out at me.

I take the envelope and rip it open.

A small projector comes out, all might shows up.

"HELLO YOUNG MIDORYA! THIS IS A LETTER FROM U.A HIGH SCHOOL!" All might says in the projector.

"WE WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT YOU HAVE PASSED THE WRITING EXAMS WITH FLYING COLORS AND DID EVEN BETTER IN THE PRACTICAL EXAMS!" He yells a little to loudly.

"WELCOME TO THE HERO ACADEMIA!" He yells before the projection stops.

"YOU MADE IT IZUKU!" Mom says pouncing and hugging me.

I smile.

"Yeah I did..." I say with a smile.

"You'll be a hero awww I'm so proud!" She says squeezing my face.

"Yeah I know...I'm really happy." I say in a muffled voice.

'U.A high school here I come.' I think to myself.

"I still can't believe you got a quirk after all these years!" Mom says interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah, it's real cool, and I can beat anyone I want with it, what's it even like when I use it? Like what do you see?" I genuinely question

"Oh for me you just disappear and reappear in the place you start time, time doesn't stop for me basically." She says nonchalantly.

I nod.

"Alright, got it." I say before sitting down in bed.

"Anyways you should head to bed you gotta get rested for school tomorrow." She says while walking toward the door.

I nod and mom walks out of the room.

'So tomorrow's the first day....let's see how this goes.'