Chapter 2: First Day at U.A

Izuku pov

"AW IM SO PROUD!" Mom says crying while hugging me.

"Thanks mom but I have to go." I say smiling.

"Okay I'm sorry for holding you back go ahead!" She says quickly jumping back into the apartment.

"Bye honey!" She says as I start to walk away.

"Bye mom!" I say waving.

I walk to U.A and look at the front of the building. The high school I dreamed to going to is right in front of me and I'm going in as a student. I think me a year ago would be bawling my eyes out.

I chuckle at the thought as I walk into the building and make my way to class 1-A, the door is comically large and when I open it I see a group of kids, not only that but I see the one and only Katsuki Bakugo.

I see him look at me and his eyes widen. I walk over and sit in a seat at the other side of the room that he's on, I'm not about to have a reunion with someone who pushed me to suicide before.

"Why are you sitting next to me?" A voice says.

I look over and see a brunette girl with a nervous look on her face. She looks scared. She's also the one I saved at the exams.

"Why can't I?" I respond with a small attitude.

"Hm...Nevermind." She says putting her head into her hand and looking up to the front of the classroom.

A yellow haired boy walks over and puts his hand on the girls shoulder.

"So beautiful do you wanna go out sometime?" He asks with a smile.

"Sorry no..." the girl says.

"Awe Cmon why not?" The boy asks.

"I'm not interested in you..." she says in a low tone.

'She sounds like she feels bad....' I think while looking over to her.

"Fine..." the boy says before walking back to his seat.

The girl sighs.

I hear the door open and a man walks in he has long black hair and a scarf around his neck, he also looks like he'd rather be at home sleeping than teaching.

"Hello children, I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa." He says walking up to the podium.

"In this school you will not get many breaks, so when you do, enjoy them." He says completely serious.

"Now get gym uniforms and meet me outside." He says walking out of the room.

"What about orientation?" The brunette asks.

"No time for that, let's go." Aizawa says continuing to walk.

All of us get up and walk to the locker rooms. Along the way I see Bakugo giving me a dirty look, I reciprocate the look and it seems to have made him surprised. Once I go into the boys locker room Bakugo finally speaks up.

"So Deku you decided to show up." He says to me.

"What's it to you, Bakugo." I say looking back at him.

"You damn quirkless loser!" He says catching everyone else's attention.

"Quirkless?" A boy around my height with blue hair asks.

"Yeah! This nerd is a quirkless loser!" Bakugo says.

I sigh and take off my shirt which reveals my 6 pack.

"Even if he is quirkless he's fucking ripped, how manly!" A red haired boy says.

"I know right, dude must work his ass off!" The same yellow haired guy who got rejected by that girl said.