Chapter 25: Off to America again

Ochako pov

I stand up from the chair Im sitting in and sigh. I need to go back and talk to dad. I get why he's mad and I regret going without Izuku or anyone, it was stupid but at the same time she could've died before we found her.

I walk to Gran Torino's house and see him outside sitting in a chair.

"You're back Ochako, your father has been wanting to speak with you." He says to me putting down a drink.

I nod and walk past him inside.

I see Aizawa walk out of Izuku and I's room with eri next to him.

"Mr.Aizawa?!" I say confused.

"Uraraka, I'm here to take eri to U.A, I'll be training her quirk." He says to me as he continues to walk.

"Bye bye Ms.Uraraka!" Eri says waving to me.

I wave back a bit before turning and seeing Izuku with a disappointed look on his face.

"Izuku he-" I start but he turns back and shuts the bedroom door.

I frown and look down.

'I can't blame him for being mad can I?' I think to myself.

"You really can't blame him for being pissed off, because of your thoughtless aggression he lost his quirk, he'll get it back hopefully soon depending on how long eri rewinded him, but it's still not good." Dad says walking up next to me.

"I know...I just feel bad." I say as he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"You gotta talk to him, he might not forgive you but he'll know you regret your actions, especially holding someone at gunpoint." He says gripping harder on my shoulder.

"Yeah...you're right..." I respond before walking away toward the door to the bedroom.

I knock but the door opens. He might've been listening.

"Izuku?" I say as I walk in.

"What..." He answers in a cold tone reminiscent of Todoroki.

"I'm really sorry...for everything." I say walking up to him.

"Sorry won't get my quirk back...Ochako I trusted you." He says sitting up in his bed.

"And i broke that trust and I'm sorry but we can't fight, we need to focus on being h-"

"Focus on being hero's? No...I can't be a hero you know that!" He says cutting me off.

"But you don't need a quirk to be a hero and you know your quirk will come back!" I say raising my voice.

"Here we go again, raising your voice to me." He says with a scoff.

"I-I'm sorry." I say reaching my hand out.

He slaps it down and I pull it back.

"Don't touch me." He says in an angry tone.

Tears start to fill my eyes.

"Izuku I-I'm sorry." I say bursting into tears.

He gets up and walks past me.

"Sorry but, I don't forgive you for what you did." He says before walking out of the door.

I continue to cry and lay in my bed.

Izuku pov

Once I close the door and hold my hand to my chest, it hurts and I'm so conflicted, should I forgive her or be stubborn like I am.

I squeeze on my shirt and slowly fall down the door and cry.

"Midorya, can we talk?" All might says to me walking over.

I look up at him.

"What..." I say trying to keep myself from breaking down more.

"Come with me." He says putting out his hand.

I grab it and we walk into the living room.

"So, you didn't forgive her I assume." He says to me.

I slowly nod.

"I can't blame you kid, especially with how important you are to the hero's of the future, I'd be mad as well, but remember what I told you when we first met?" He asks me while muting the volume of the TV.

I shake my head no.

"Well I do..." he says.

"Just because you're quirkless doesn't mean you can't be a hero." He says.

"That's what I told you when you said you were worthless and could never be a hero." He continues.

"It still stands, your quirk will come back sooner than later, so for now we can go back to being a quirkless hero, if you want I can even send you back to America, I heard you've had an altercation with there number one hero." He says to me standing up.

"Yeah...she caught me when I was saving people." I say laughing a bit.

I start to think about how closely Stars and Stripes resembles prime all might.

"Well, maybe I can get in contact with her and she'll train you, how about that?" He says enthusiastically.

I nod.

"Yeah, I'll go to America again." I say with a smirk.

'Ochako and I will be in different countries but...for now I think that's for the best.' I think to myself as I get up and walk to the bedroom.

I walk in and start to grab my clothes and other things.

"What are you doing?" Ochako asks as she sniffles.

"Packing up to leave." I respond not looking at her.

"Where are you going?" She asks me standing up.

"America, I'm gonna train with an old buddy of mine." I say as to not reveal I'm training with there number one hero.

"Eh-America???" She says walking up to me.

"Yeah, I need some space, probably not continents away but that'll do it." I say as I zip up a suit case.

"You can't go...I'll miss you..." She says starting to cry again.

I turn back to her.

"Yeah I know, but maybe once I get back I'll have forgiven you by then." I say turning away again and walking to the door.

"Please Izuku...don't do this..." She says but I ignore her.

I close the door behind me and hear a scream.

"PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!" Ochako yells.

"Let's go kid, she'll be okay." All might says grabbing my shoulder.

I nod and we leave the house.