Chapter 14: One for All's Potential

Izuku pov

"WHATS GOING ON?!" I yell at her as she starts crying.

"HELP ME!" She yells.

I see the red strikes of one for all throughout her body.

I muster the strength to run at her and jump. Even though both of my arms are broken it doesn't matter, I need to save her.

I latch onto her and she looks at me.

"IZUKU GET OFF I DONT WANNA HURT YOU EVEN MORE!" She screams while still crying.

"It's okay Ochako...it'll all be alright." I say as I stop time.

I jump away from her and flinch with each step I take, I walk to midnight and touch her shoulder making her able to see again.

"Huh?! Where are we?" She asks looking around.

"I used my quirk, now come to Ochako and put her to sleep." I say before walking back over to her with midnight.

"I'm gonna start time, now release your quirk!" I say as I start time.

Midnights quirk goes off and I slowly fade to sleep.

'I hope I did good...please be okay Ochako.' I think as I go unconscious.

No one pov

The tournament was delayed which the crowd didn't like but at the same time they got eye candy with the class 1-A vs Izuku Midorya fight. Izuku and Ochako were both unconscious and the rest of the class was stunned by the result of the battle, especially with Ochako's quirk awakening.

"Wait so Midorya really sacrificed his arms to win?" Jiro asks holding back laughter at Kaminari in dumb mode.

"Yeah, he risked it all even though who won didn't really matter." Todoroki says looking at his hand.

"It's honestly commendable that he'd do so much just for a win, imagine what he'd do if lives were on the line!" Iida says chopping his hands.

"SHUT IT FOUR EYES!" Bakugo says walking into the room and kicking the chair out from under Todoroki.

"Why'd you do that!" Iida says chopping his hands at Bakugo.

"BECAUSE IT WAS FUNNY!" Bakugo yells back with a shit eating grin.

Iida sighs.

"Dickhead..." Jiro mumbles.

"WHATD YOU SAY EARPHONES?" Bakugo says looking over at Jiro.

"Woah woah, calm down Bakubro!" Kirishima says coming up and wrapping his arm around bakugos shoulder.

"GET OFF ME SHITTY HAIR!" He says smacking kirishimas arm away.

"Tch, bunch a losers." Bakugo says walking out of the room.

Momo sighs.

"Why does he have to be so aggressive..." She mutters.

"I know, it's really annoying." Jiro says rolling her eyes.

"Gu huh" dumb Kaminari says with a thumbs up.

Jiro burst out laughing.

Izuku pov

My eyes dart open and I sit up. I flinch at the slight pain in my arms. Looks like they didn't fully heal.

I get up and recovery girl waddles into the room.

"Midorya, lay back down I don't know if you're fully healed!" She says smacking me with her cane.