Chapter 28: Vigilante

Ochako pov

"So you wanna leave U.A to find Shigaraki before he is fully powered up?" Dad asks me as he stands up.

"I think it'd be best, if we can find him early then we can defeat him without much as a challenge." I say walking toward my hero costume.

"I promise if I find him I won't attack alone." I say picking up my mask.

"Well...I won't stop you." He says walking toward the door.

"I'll turn a blind eye for now and I'll keep you from being arrested but, just be safe okay?" He says walking outside.

"Yeah of course." I say as he closes the door.

I walk outside and jump on top of the building.I added a mask to my costume reminiscent of izukus mask. I don't know people knowing I'm a vigilante.

I start to run after hearing a small explosion.

'Time to be a hero!'

Izuku pov

"Well Star, I'm gonna go to sleep." I say walking toward my bedroom.

"Night deku!" I hear her say as I close my door.

I lay in bed and smile before going into the vestige realm.

I see ochako being surrounded by all of the other vestiges besides the 2nd.

"Huh what's going on?" I ask walking up to the others.

"The ninth is on a solo mission." 5th says looking over to me.

"What solo mission?" I ask confused.

"She's looking for Shigaraki..." Nana says intervening.

"What?" I ask getting worried.

"Why's she searching for him?" I ask looking at all of them.

"All for one fused with him, you killed the doctor that was inhabiting all for one's first body." I hear a voice say from behind me.

I turn and see the 2nd user standing against the wall as usual.

"So all for one and Shigaraki have combined..." I say as I start to shake.

"Yes, and from what we are seeing, Shigaraki is forming an army, or already has, but we don't know if he is at full power so 9th is searching to see if he is." The 6th says.

"How powerful is she?" I ask hoping for a positive answer.

"The only quirk she can't use is the 2nd." Nana says.

"If she did, she wouldn't be able to handle it." The 2nd says in an angry tone.

"I sigh, so she has float,smokescreen,fa Jin, danger sense and blackwhip." I say counting with my fingers.

Nana laughs and nods.

"Is she 100% of one for all?" I ask looking up to her.

"Yes, and with Fa Jin she can have an output of double the power of 100%." The 3rd says.

I nod.

"She'll be okay then." I say hoping for reassurance.

"She will, and if not you'll be pulled straight into the vestige realm." The 4th says.

I nod.

"Good, and can you all lend me your quirks? I'm still training in America with-"

"We know, we keep tabs on you as well now." Nana says with a smirk.

I scoff.

"Alright then." I say clenching my fist.

"When she checks in, tell her I send my best regards, or however I should put it." I say nervously laughing before leaving the vestige realm.

Ochako pov

I feel my head start to hurt.

'Danger.' I think to myself as I follow the guide shinomori is giving me.

I use blackwhip and slingshot myself up into the air, I see a man almost fully muscle. I slingshot myself again toward him and kick him in the stomach making him barely move back.

'I guess I need more than 25 percent.' I think to myself as I jump back a bit.

"Who are you, do you know where Shigaraki is?" I yell to the man.

"Shigaraki? Oh you mean the guy who freed all of us from prison a few hours ago? No clue, all I know is you aren't weak. So fight me!" He says running at me.

'So that's why there's so many villains...' I think to myself as I charge 100% and punch him in the stomach making him pass out.

I sigh.

'This might be harder then I thought, but I have to find him.' I think as I start to walk toward the meeting place with dad.

"Hey Ochako." He says to me as he hands me a bento box.

"Hey dad." I say taking the bento box and starting to eat.

"Anything on Shigaraki today?" He asks me.

I shake my head no.

"All I heard was he broke out villians from a prison." I say after swallowing a rice ball.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I couldn't let you know." He says frowning.

I smile.

"It's fine dad, I'll be able to take care of most of them." I say handing dad the empty bento box.

"Damn you ate that fast." He says laughing.

"Yeah, sorry I was really hungry." I say rubbing the back of my head.

"It's all right Ochako, anyways can we find someone to sleep?" He asks me.

I nod and find a hotel.

"Goodnight dad." I say smiling.

"Goodnight." He responds.

Izuku pov

"Good morning star." I say walking into the living room.

"Mornin kid, how'd you sleep?" She asks me stretching.

"Pretty good how about you?" I ask taking out a bowl.

"Good, a nice 8 hours." She says walking up to me and grabbing a bowl.

"Cinnamon toast crunch?" I ask while grabbing the box.

"You know it!" She says grabbing milk out of the fridge.

"Cinnamon toast crunch is the best!" I say pouring the cereal into the bowl.

(That's true by the way and if you disagree, burn in hell)

After we eat we go on a successful patrol with all of one for all's quirks. Once home I decided to check on the one for all realm.

"Hey guys, how's Ochako?" I ask everyone.

"She's doing okay." Nana says walking up to me.

"Alright. Has she found Shigaraki?" I ask flipping my hair to the side.

"No, he released prisoners from Tartarus so she's been occupied with them." The 5th says.

"Damnit...I might come back to Japan sooner than expected." I say frowning.

"Are you back to the strength you used to be?" She asks.

I shake my head no.

"I don't have all for one currently, or that lightning quirk I randomly unlocked when I killed him, also don't have new order." I say sighing.

She nods.

"Don't come back until you have unlocked those, Ochako needs to do this on her own, to become the hero she wants to be." 5th says.

"I'll think about it, I'll see you guys soon, bye." I say before leaving the vestige realm.

'Please stay safe Ochako.'