Chapter 38: Regrouping of Class 1-A

Izuku pov

I stand up and walk out of the room. Down the hall I see Aizawa with a surprised look on his face.

"Midorya?!" He says before speed walking toward me.

"Aizawa, I was asleep for 6 months?" I ask in a concerned voice.

"Yeah kid, don't worry though classes have been out of commission since your fight with Shigaraki." He responds to me.

"Where's Ochako?" I ask ignoring his statement.

"She's with the rest of the class in the new dorms." He responds.

"Okay thanks, nice to see you by the way." I say as I run past him and toward the exit of U.A's main building.

I hear him sigh.

I burst out of U.A and run toward the dorms. I open the doors and look around.

"What was that?!" I hear Mina yell in a scared voice.

I run toward the room I heard it from and freeze once I see the class, one person caught my eye.

'Ochako...' I think to myself as I stare at her.

I feel my heart start to beat faster.

She stands up and looks back at me.

"You're awake!" She says as she smiles and runs at me.

She's taller then before, she's...developed a bit more too. I think I just fell in love with her again.

She tackles me into a hug and I notice I started crying.

"I missed you so much!" She says as she buries her face in my chest.

I wrap my arms around her and start to let myself cry.

"I missed you too..." I mutter as I continue to cry.

"We all missed you nerd." Bakugo says as he walks up and hugs me.

One by one the whole class gets into a group hug.

"B-but why?" I ask confused at why they hugged me.

"You're one of us, we were worried sick when you were in that coma." Todoroki says with a small smile.

"We all love each other like a family, and that includes you." Iida says in a more laidback voice then I remember him having.

"Except me! I love you in a different way." Ochako says with a small giggle.

I smile.

"I'm happy I can call you guys family." I say as the group hug slowly dissipates.

"Oh by the way, you have a lot of press that have been waiting for you to wake up." Kaminari says breaking the small silence.

"What why?" I ask confused.

Ochako flicks me on the forehead.

"You saved us and destroyed a whole fucking planet did you expect people not to talk about you?" She says with a chuckle.

I laugh a bit and nod.

"I'll address it sooner or later, for now I need to go visit someone, Ochako come with me." I say as I turn away.

"Okay." She responds following me out of the dorms.

"Do you know where my mom was buried?" I ask choking up a bit.

She frowns and nods.

"Come with me." She says before floating up in the air.

I also fly up in the air and she leads me to a cemetery.